[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /fit/ who lift more than 3 days a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 939059023590235.jpg (7 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
939059023590235.jpg
7 KB, 201x200
>there are people on /fit/ who lift more than 3 days a week

You really need to get a life, not even memeing. Full body 3 times a week gives literally the same (if not better) gains than lifting 4, 5 or 6 times a week. This is coming from someone who has lifted for many years, and tried all different kinds of routines. There's literally no benefit in doing more than 3 days. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I know you wont listen, because you're set in your ways, you refuse to believe your body could look as good on 3 days of lifting as it does on 6 days of lifting. You've been brainwashed your entire life to believe that hard work pays off and that putting more time into something means you'll get better results. In most scenarios, I would say that I am envious of those who are ignorant on certain things in life, but this is not one of them.

>b-but....I know all of this already, but I love lifting, hence why I spread my stuff out over 6 days, I just LOVE the gym so much I want to go as often as possible, I don't care if my gains aren't even better, I just like lifting, don't tell me what to do with MY life!

There's many things in life that I love doing, but I am mature enough to understand the concept of moderation. I would love to just sit on my computer all day playing World of Warcraft for hours/days on end, but that doesn't mean I am going to fucking do it, because there are many other more important things in life to work on first, yes I'll set some time aside for it every now and then, but my life isn't going to fucking revolve around it. If you're lifting 6 days a week whether you choose to believe it or not, but your life really does revolve around the gym. Understand that this is an extremely horrible decision to make in your life.

Learn to accept the reality of diminishing returns and you will have a much more satisfying life.
>>
Tl;dr
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-07.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-07.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
>implying i'm going to take advice from a guy who still plays world of warcraft
>>
>>37538388
> full body workouts

post your body champ

you must have the CNS of a god to lift heavy on several compound lifts in the same workout
>>
>>37538388
>Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I know you wont listen, because you're set in your ways, you refuse to believe your body could look as good on 3 days of lifting as it does on 6 days of lifting.

I wont listen because that simply cannot be true. 6/7 days of lifting vs 3/7 days lifting. That's 3 more extra days of building muscle, burning calories, getting a pump. Nothing you say will convince me that 3 days of lifting in 7 days is the same or better than 6 days of lifting in 7 days.

That's like saying you would get better results if you did less cardio, instead of doing it everyday. Utterly non-sense.
>>
>>37538423
>3 more extra days of building muscle
But lifting doesn't build muscle. It damages musclie, if you're doing it with any intensity. Recovery builds muscle.
>>
>>37538388
Found the dyel
>>
I work our twice a day and it's been great
>>
>>37538388
>lifting for gains and not having something to look forward to in your empty life and having something that helps you sleep at night
>>
I agree with OP if we're talking about specifically natural lifters only.

Many people have the misconception that only novice lifters should do full body routines. The truth is you should be doing them all the time if you're natural, regardless of your lifts.
>>
>>37538388
>This is coming from someone who has lifted for many years, and tried all different kinds of routines.

Post body. Do it now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.