[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Swimwear General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I'm getting sick of trunks and I'm thinking about buying pic related. What do you wear to show off those gains at the beach?
>>
I wouldn't wear something like that because my chicken penis bulge would be embarrassing.
>>
>>37537215

Not sure about the rest of the world, but if you're an Ameribro you're gonna look gay as fuck wearing that.
>>
>>37537240
Yeah that's what I'm worried about. When I go to the beach I like to actually swim and when I have trunks on I feel like a parachute is dragging me back.

Are there any less gay alternatives that won't slow me down in the water?
>>
>>37537253
Trunks aren't the most practical but we have to be real: everyone in the US wears them. If you're at a competitive swimming pool then a Speedo is acceptable, but even the OP pic is pushing it as far as what people think is fruity/weird in the US.
>>37537224
This, retarded as they are conceptually I'm glad trunks are the norm
>everyone's penis gets small when they swim bruh
Not like this
>>
https://bonobos.com/products/surfside-board-short-5?color=pink%20hawthorne%20palms&short-length=5%20in

theyre pricy, but
(1) theyre extremely high quality
(2) the cut/fit will make your ass and legs look god-tier
>>
Since I'm not working out for anyone but myself, I wear pic related.

Comfy in the water and doesn't drag as much as regular swim trunks.
>Will cook you out of the water.
>>
>>37537253
Why the fuck does it matter how others see you? Get some confidence and wear whatever you want you fruit fuck.
>>
File: 1465536399515.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465536399515.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>37538044
I was thinking of getting a wetsuit but I'd feel like a huge fag using it anywhere but at a beach.
I just like the way they look and am paranoid of getting sunburns on my shoulders after I received second degree burns from the sun on them about a decade ago.
>>
>>37538217
Don't get the full body ones then. The type I wear are called shortys. They'll also take a bit to break in and you might need a friend to help you get in one for the first few times.
Once the neoprene stretches to you, they become easier to get into.
>>
File: 1463024687264.jpg (504 KB, 1200x879) Image search: [Google]
1463024687264.jpg
504 KB, 1200x879
All of my swim suits are pretty short, thats becoming more of a trend in California. I'll link some examples of shorter swimsuits that are very similar to mine.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=93752016&cp=1760781.34560716.68888356&ab=ln_men_cs_swim&parentPage=family

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=88639756&cp=1760781.34560716.68888356&ab=ln_men_cs_swim&parentPage=family

http://www.zara.com/us/en/man/beachwear/basic-classic-swimsuit-c721501p3185274.html

Zara ones are pretty short, they are basically chubbies. The ralph lauren 5 3/4 are my favorite. Wearing trunks makes you look like a retard.
>>
>>37537565
I've never gotten anything from Bonobos but their clothes have always seemed nice. What do you think about the quality of their clothes in general? They have one of those showroom stores pretty close to me but when I went I wasn't impressed.
>>
>>37537253
>6*int_0^1 t*dt + 2013
>wearing a swimsuit

Why not just go naked?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.