[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw took 6 scoops of C4 >tfw feeling fucked up >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1462282048058.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1462282048058.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw took 6 scoops of C4
>tfw feeling fucked up
>tfw chest is hurting
>tfw whole body is tingling like i have tremors

what the fucks happening
>>
>6 scoops

your heart is going to fucking explode out of your damn chest, son
>>
>>37536852
call 911 you dont have alot of time
>>
>>37536852
You are transcending. Say hello to Zyzz for me swole bro!
>>
File: 1463318743158.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1463318743158.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>37536852
You didn't take enough scoops fagit
>>
Call a doctor, stop posting frogs on 4chan. The c4 warning on the case says to not exceed 2 scoops a day, bro
>>
Did you not read the instructions?
>>
>>37536852
bye /fit/bro

Say hi to Zyzz and Socrates for me
>>
File: comfy.png (514 KB, 642x662) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
514 KB, 642x662
Feel better now guys, chest feels a lot better. Only my head is slightly sort and it feels ad if my body has a fever going.

Going gym in 30 minutes hopefully.
>>
>>37536971
do straight cardio for ~45 minutes
>>
>>37536971
id skip today if I were you
your heart's gonna bust out of your chest
>>
The retarded amount of caffeine and other stimulants combined with God knows what dosage of electrolytes is fucking with your heart.

Drink fucking water
Don't do anything strenuous for 2 days
Stop taking so much of that shit

Source: I work on a cardiac monitoring floor in a hospital I've seen retards like you before.
>>
You'll be fine. You took lime what 2 grams of caffeine? 1.5? It's an overdose bit won't kill you. Just drink a lot of water. Go to the er if you feel like it
>>
>>37537053
That's the thing it can kill you, we rarely get young people in the hospital because their body is good at compensation. You may have an issue you don't know about, doing this kind of shit makes you drop dead if you end up having any kind of issue.

2l of water over next 8 hours no hard activity and 99% you'll be fine.
>>
Yep no Bueno. Don't go to the gym today.
>>
>c4 the explosive
YOURE GONNA BLOW
>>
>oh shit I took a lot of (drug)
>Better go shitpost on a social anxiety online asylum because I am stupid
>All worth it for the (you)s
Me irl
>>
File: showmeyourOface.png (122 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
showmeyourOface.png
122 KB, 300x360
>>37536852

That's 2 scoops above the maximum recommended dose, anon
>>
That stuff is only like 150mg a scoop so its 900mg of caffeine

Youll be fine
>>
>>37537092
Kek
>>
>>37536852
You overdosed, your'e experiencing acute stimulant overdosage. Take a 0.5mg xanax or related benzodiazepine to counter the effects. You'll be grand lad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.