[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neck Trainning General /NTG/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 845x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 845x1222
You may not be able to get away with your weak jaw but you can reduce the effect by gaining a thick strong neck that commands respect.

A thick stump of a neck is way more important than a jawline. The jaw basically sits on top of the neck and with a thin neck it's lack of strength highlights you jaw. The thicker your neck, the more the illusion of having a stronger jaw.

Here's necktraining101 to get you guys started;

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/neck-training-101?page=2

There are tons of exercises for the neck and wrestlers have the thickest necks around. A strong thick neck gives you advantage over injuries and aslo gains you a lot of respect.

Unlike the shitposting mewing meme, this isn't one. Start working on your neck today neckbeards its a revolution!
>>
>>37536745
I'm bumpin cause interested.
>>
Le bump and bookmarked.
>>
>>37536745
Headbang 5x5 /thread
https://youtu.be/uBcXcfF1Wqw
>>
>>37536745
i use a neck harness and do 3 sets of 50 with a low weight every time i work out

pretty good, ive had half an inch of neck gains so far and im looking a lot more powerful

even the tiniest bit of muscle on your neck makes you look bigger
>>
>>37536745
You're a faggot for thinking that mewing is a meme but it's true that a thick neck gives the illusion of a squarer jaw, most of the wrestlers I know would look like they'd just escaped Auschwitz if they didn't have their thick necks
>>
iv made a neck harness but i dont have any weights to hang off it? how much should i be using?
>>
>>37538315
10kg at most, don't fuck up your spine
>>
>>37539498
I can do 80kg pretty easily
>>
>>37538315
I load up 3pl8 barbell on mine. Should be fine.
>>
File: neck.jpg (213 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
213 KB, 1024x767
>>37536745
Elliot made a great video on isometric exercises for neck strap muscles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_OxbwpdBo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.