[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Train cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Okay, so it's in my body's nature to have a fucked up cardio.
I fucked it up even more by starting smoking and not doing sport for a couple years.

I've stopped smoking since October now and my cardio didn't seem to get better at all.
I run sometimes. But it bores me and I have a fucked up knee.

Anyway. What are the best methods or program to train your cardio in a certain period of time without running.
>>
I mean I don't know if I'd call it training but I've gotten into biking both for leisure and to commute.

Honestly if you pick up a high intensity sport, I feel like you can get in some good cardio, especially if there is team training.
>>
>>37536383
Mmmh biking has never been a "problem" for me. I mean by that that I never broke a sweat by biking and I live in a small city. The longest road I have to take is probably around 6 or 7km.

Yeah I meant something more high intensity but that I can do on my own.

I play football( or soccer idk) with friends but not often enough for my cardio to improve.
And whenever I play it, I'm fucking dead during and after the game.
>>
>>37536446
I mean the only other thing I can think of would be jump rope. Not as easy as it looks
>>
swim faggot, literally GOAT cardio + summer

what's the excuse
>>
>>37536516
>>37536338
This. On 3rd day of jump roping, kinda wanna kill myself. But dat cardio tho

Shouldn't be too hard on your knee if you do it right and don't lock up your legs.
>>
>>37536573
>>37536516
Okay.
What time is considered good for rope jumping ?
It seems kind of monotone and as boring as running but I'll actually try it if it doesn't drive me crazy but I have no idea what is considered a shit time and an okay one.
>>
>>37536446
I mean maybe jump rope then? Not as easy as it looks
>>
>it's in my body's nature to have a fucked up cardio.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37536446
>he does the mmmm -m mmm-m mmhmmhm mmmmmmm thing

SERIOUSLY GO BACK TO REDDlT
>>
>>37536751
Well I always had a bad cardio even when I was in my teenage years when I was doing Taekwondo and running every two days. (I wasn't a smoker back then).
I had a limit to what I could do no matter how much I practiced.

After my smoker period, it was even worst. Le'ts just say that running 15 minutes straigth is a fucking achievement to me.
>>
>>37536732
There's like a billion different ways to jump rope. Look up videos. For time, I'd say start off with 30 second intervals of single bounce, crossing, stepping, and high knee with a 10 second break, and resuming with another 30 seconds of each. If you can't do them just stick to the single bounce. That's only 4 minutes but you'll feel it... If you think you can do more by all means go for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.