[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw scared of loose skin. I'm grossly obese and all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: side.jpg (42 KB, 381x406) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
42 KB, 381x406
>tfw scared of loose skin.

I'm grossly obese and all I want to do is get shredded af. I want to have bulk and definition but I'm so fucking scared of loose skin, which WILL happen. I'm too fat for it to just "jump back." I had a younger size about my size lose a bunch of weight and she had to spend 20k just to get the skin from her stomach removed. She'll have to spend more to get her arms and legs done. Im broke, I cant afford that shit, I'll be in debt the rest of my life.

You cant even just live with lose skin, you can get terrible bacterial infections in the folds, they get sweaty and rashy. You dont get like that when youre just fat. I can still wear cute clothing as a fat bitch, but I'd have to hide myself in long hot clothing and behind compression layers.

All i want is muscle, not loose skin, /fit/
>>
cut slow as fuck and get surgery for the excess skin. That's the only thing you can do brah. Make sure you drink TONS of water and invest in supplements that improve your skin collagen/elasticity
>>
>>37536055

It fucking sucks, yeah. The thing is, it's worlds better being fit/athletic and hideous without clothes compared to being obese and grotesque with or without clothes. I'm 7 pounds shy of having dropped 200 - life just feels better now, generally.

Wear compression shirts/shorts and start saving your cash.
>>
it's not about loose skin, it's just fat, these people need to cut harder and the skin will adapt (with stretch marks, admittedly)
>>
>>37536055
Loose skin fixes itself in time. My dad got a weird gut-flap after he dropped a bunch of weight. It took about three years holding at the lower weight and it went away
>>
>>37536090
>>37536092
No, it doesnt. Not when you're obese. the skin can only bounce back so much, then you have to remove excess.

if I get surgery i will literally be in debt the rest of my life paying it off.
>>
>I can still wear cute clothing as a fat bitch
No-one finds anything fat people do or wear cute
>>
>>37536117
it's just fat, retard, skin is extremely thin and it's all fat under those disgusting rolls.
cut harder.
>>
>>37536055
Same boat, OP. I was close to 300 then dropped to 130, the lose skin wasn't terrible at that point because I was young. Went up to 170 after grief eating then had a baby and gained another 30. Working back down from 170 now and I just know it isn't going to go away this time. Luckily I have a great GP who will opt for my surgery free of charge as a medical necessity because I actually listen and follow her advice. Find a good doctor who can sympathize with you and has monitored your progress. Explain how it makes you severely depressed, keeps you up at night, really milk it expressing how it's fucking up your life. How you get rashy and shit. You may get it for free.

Another thing you might consider is crowd funding or just try saving money while you lose.
>>
File: bignignosepick.jpg (170 KB, 768x765) Image search: [Google]
bignignosepick.jpg
170 KB, 768x765
>>37536055
>I had a younger size about my size
>>
>>37536055
>>tfw scared of loose skin.

ITT: fat fucks looking for excuses to not even try before even putting an ounce of effort
>>
I was obese, dropped the weight too quickly, didn't give a shit about macros, and didn't lift. My arms are disgusting and flappy, but it's still much better than when they were ballooned with fat.
>>
lose weight slowly
>>
>>37536055

You dont have loose skin.
You have excess subcutaneous fat.
Loose skin looks like fucking crepe paper and doesnt retain its form when you pinch it, like fucking silly putty.

KEEP.
CUTTING.
>>
>>37536055
Skin does fix itself, it takes an extremely long time. So long that you'll probably become obese again.
The only things that would prohibit this process is free radicals and or general poor nutrition.
>>
Lose the weight slow, increase collagen production with skin tightening lotions. You'll be fine.
>>
>>37536070
This is wrong and a myth.

>>37536081
This is truth.

>>37536090
WROOOOOONG.MP4

>>37536166
see above
>>
You had one chance at life and you blew it, its a shame.

Maybe its not your own fault, maybe your parents made you fat.

But at any rate you fucked up.
>>
>>37536055
So what if you're in debt
It's just money
How can you put money above your quality of life
>>
>>37538764
Stop rubbing it in
>>
>>37536055
>You dont get like that when youre just fat

The health effects of being fat are FAR worse. You're probably young and haven't experienced many of them yet, but keep going and you will be wishing you had loose skin to worry about.
>>
>>37538854
Who cares about health we're all gonna die anyway
>>
>>37538878
It's not the dying you need to worry about, it's the extreme pain that comes in the decades before it
>>
>>37538881
What kind of pussy is afraid of pain lmao
>>
>>37538843
If I had a belly I would rub it constantly with aromatic oils, just because.
>>
>>37536070
This is actually the best advice and pretty much the only realistic path OP can follow.

I'd add that if I were in your position, I'd cut in the most controlled and healthy manner I could possibly think of.

Then everytime I'd notice my skin trailing behind my fat loss I would maintain for a little bit, lift even harder and meditate / pray to the gods until you feel ready for the next stage of cutting.

There is no easy fix for huge disasters
>>
>>37536055
>I can still wear cute clothing as a fat bitch
Oh wait, this is a troll thread. Nevermind.
>>
>>37536117
I was obese as well, and loose skin did go away gradually. There was a huge difference between right after cut and 1 year after cut. Additionally, putting on extra muscles filled it out. Now my skin doesn't look look loose anywhere except on my butt, a little (still working on dem glutes)

I'm sure there is some sort of limit, and at some point you'll have to get surgery, but you should really just start cutting ASAP as long as your skin is still young. You can also apply dermaneedling, growth hormone and a variety of other things that are cheaper than full-on surgery that can help. The younger you are and the less obese you are, the more it'll tighten up over time, I'm sure.
>>
>>37536055
That's...a very feminane body.
What gender are you OP, those look like female hips
>>
>>37538899
cutting slower doesn't actually do anything for your skin, the loose skin will just be less obvious because the skin-tightening "lags" behind your fatloss if you cut quickly. But It'll catch up all the same.
>>
>>37536055
Oh shit, OP is female.
I had a weird boner looking at dat ass
Keep going op, dont stop droppin dem pounds
>>
>>37539008
>>37539017

lmao summerfags
>>
>>37539077
?
>>
>>37539125
learn to use google image search
>>
>>37537030

Hey errybody! Take a look at the edgy kid!
>>
>>37538829
>It's just money
>How can you put money above your quality of life

You know, it isn't easy to get for some people. 20 grand isn't something a lot of people can save up for in six months.
>>
>>37536055
>all I want is muscle, not loose skin
It's already too late for that, your skin is already stretched out, you currently just have the volume to not make it seem loose

Just how obese are you? 290lbs to 215lbs here, no lose skin or any sign of wrinklyness
Some stretchmarks around the waist but that's it
>>
i'm 183cm tall and i weight 103kg. do you think i will get loose skin?.. i have manboobs atm...started to train and eat well for 2 weeks now but im afraif of it too :/
>>
>>37536055
Op the only real advice that I'd recommend is >>37536070

However you should contact your insurance provider to see if they would cover the surgeries to remove the excess skin since the excess like you said becomes a health hazard to yourself. Also if you don't have insurance you're just shit out of luck then.
>>
>>37539462
But it's not unreasonable over the course of a few years
Start by putting the money you would save from not eating junk food away, extra incentive right there.
>>
>>37539668
no, I was 120kg at 186cm, cut down to 80, and I got barely any. So I doubt you'll get any
>>
>>37536117
Former obese here, lost 95lb while gaining a bit of muscle..

No real loose skin to speak of.

Just moistuize the skin regularly, and eat collagen.

Dermal needling is supposed to help as well, but i didnt need it.
>>
>>37541483
I have a suspicion OP needs to lose something like 200 lbs
Plus she's a girl so she can't even add muscle
No hope there
>>
>>37539462
So take longer than six months you whiny baby
Take 2 years
Take 5
Take a loan and spend the next 10 years paying for it
If it's important just make a sacrifice
>>
File: image.png (396 KB, 509x651) Image search: [Google]
image.png
396 KB, 509x651
I have the XX chromosomes and lost about 50 pounds now. The only loose skin is under my underarms which bothers me a lot but thankfully it's the only thing I have to deal with.

Now, I was born with non-classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia which causes my body to produce a lot of testesterone. I take medicine that keeps my adrenal glands from producing too much of T and other horomes but I've been wondering: what if I stop taking my medicine? Other than possible increase in haie growth would it help me build more muscle? or will it just make me look like a man?
>>
>>37539008
you're a retard
>>
>>37539455
That wasnt edgy at all
>>
>>37543665
pretty sure it would help to build muscle and make you look more like a man, yes. Look into some of the female athletes who have been doing Test; there's plenty of them.

search for "exogenous testosterone effects in female athletes" or similar.
>>
>>37536055
All genetic. Only way to be sure not to get it is to not get fat in the first place.
>>
>>37541483
>95lb
200 pounds here, sad deflated balloon mode achieved.
>>
File: 1464118331872.jpg (4 KB, 330x240) Image search: [Google]
1464118331872.jpg
4 KB, 330x240
>>37536055
>I had a younger size about my size
>>
>>37536055

Depends how fat you are and how much weight you lose. The younger you are, the less chance of loose skin. The less you weigh, the less chance of it. I lost almost 80 pounds and had very very little loose skin (280 to 200). But I think once you cross the 350 mark, that excess skin will catch up with you.

My advice: Worry about that later, after you lose the weight.
>>
File: 052.jpg (84 KB, 548x768) Image search: [Google]
052.jpg
84 KB, 548x768
This is me from losing 90kg and then bulking up 20 kg, alot of the areas you have loose skin in can be filled up.
My stomach pouch and chest (they look like a sad man kek) are the only things I couldn't fill up. Legs, arms, batwings were pretty bad aswell but are now filled up.

Tbh just loose the fucking weight, you'll feel SO MUCH better it's insane. I can now do backflips, run 10 km last longer as 2 min in bed before getting short of breath, get more respect from people, look fucking good in clothes, get more attention from qt's and homos, etc.
The amount of benefits are ridiculously high, the only thing bad is the loose skin which is still 10x better than a heap of fat imo.
>>
>>37536055
> I want
> I want
> I want
> me
> me
> me
Can't you see that it's this fucking mentality that got you this fat to begin with?

Skin varies from person to person, if you were not a retard and were the healthier kind of FAT WHALE, then maybe your skin will not be as damaged as hers.

So lose your fucking weight and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, then you either get the surgery or fatten up a little bit just to fill the skin out. Should still be able to remain somewhat human-sized.

BUT if you just want an excuse to give up now, then just do it. Not like any of us care that you're not going to do things that no one ever expected you to. Fatties gonna fat.
>>
>>37546722
>Can't you see that it's this fucking mentality that got you this fat to begin with?

That's a fucking reach
How is thinking about yourself fattening?
>>
>>37536055
This was a fear I had as well. But, It didn't stop me from wanting to lose weight. Depending on how bad it is, it may take a long time 5 years or so, but your skin will form up, especially if you cut slowly. Just scrub your skin hard twice a week to get the dead skin off so it can regrow and moisturize everyday. Drink lots of water. And you will be surprised how much your skin will retract. If worse comes to worse, you will just need a tummy tuck, which should only cost you close to $9k
>>
>>37546587
proud of you anon
>>
Take HGH peptides or Mk677 to eliminate loose skin. But first focus on losing the weight and stop making excuses before you start you fatty fat fat fat
>>
>>37546770
lol that's what you think she's doing?
>>
>>37546912
I don't have a crystal ball so I can't say
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.