[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I continue adding muscle during Ramadan ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 549x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 549x327
How do I continue adding muscle during
Ramadan ?
>>
>>37535258
i've heard beheadings are a good exercise to do on a cut.
>>
Execute 50 homosexuals
>>
>>37535426
>>37535476
These answers do not address not eating or drinking while the sun is up
>>
>>37535258
kill homosexuals and harvest their gains for when the sun goes down
>>
>>37535426
>>37535476
>>37535652

I guess after a gay club was shot up it was bad timing to ask /fit/
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x960
>>37535675
No shit .

Just eat loads in the morning with a lot of protein powder + LOTS of milk and then do the same in the evening.

Go and do some good deeds as well, like charity or something, to make up for all this vain bullshit in this blessed month bruh.
>>
Leave Islam you piece of shit. If you don't I hope you die.
>>
>>37535793
JazakAllah

My only problem is I do not do well with dairy.

Also do you have any experience with creatine and fasting ?
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 606x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 606x828
>>37535808
Low quality bait
>>
>>37536126
>My only problem is I do not do well with dairy.
PROTEIN POWDER
O
W
D
E
R

If you don't have liver problems then use that a little excessively with other high calorie food for this month only.

>Also do you have any experience with creatine and fasting ?

Sorry bro. I don't take steroids :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x630
>>37536317
When will this
Meme die
>>
Not OP but I'm also Muslim.
Just started working out like a month ago and I wanted to know if what time I eat makes a difference. Right now I'm basically only eating at 3 am and then around 9 pm and nothing in between.
If I can maintain my calories count from these two meals my gainz won't be affected right?
>>
it's terrifying how many of these threads are showing up. Fuck off back to your desert and goats, and stop lifting.
>>
Stop calling it Ramadan and start calling it cum swallowing week
>>
>>37536547
3am for suhoor?
Brother u can eat almost till Fajr
Where do you live ?
North Pole?
>>
Eat like a normal human and stop worshiping a pedo camel fucking shitskin
>>
>>37536682
>>37536664
>>37535808
>>37536602
>>37535652
>>37535476
>>37535476
/fit/
Is very Jewish tonight
>>
>>37536720
>only jews hate muslims
Kek
>>
>muslims

literally cancer
>>
>>37536720
almost every non cuck in the west sees Islam for what it is
I'd rather live with African tribal tree worshippers desu
>>
>>37535258
Re-roll Christian
>>
Muhammad was a faggot
>>
>>37535258
Hey OP fuck you and your kind you piece of shit. You're a fucking cunt. You can burn in hell with you fucking cuck.

Fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 2048x2048
>>37535258

MUDSLIMES OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>37535476
Too soon anon... Too soon.
>>
Muslims will never make it

Anti-Americans will never make it

Anti-Westerners will never make it

Anti-Semitists will never make it

Only people who love the West, Freedom and America are gonna make it.
>>
>>37536829
Anti Semite
Will not make it
Then why won't Muslims make it
An overwhelming number of brothers and sisters are Semites then Jews

Most Jews are less then 1% Semite
>>
>>37536829
america doesnt really stand for freedom anymore
nor does the west as much, really
>>
>>37536860
you know full well that the term "antisemitism" refers to anti-jew-related ideas.

dumb dyel
>>
>>37536829
>>37536876
Jew (by race) here
most ppl hate us
why do you support us?
>>
You stop being Muslim
>>
>>37536860
^me
>>37536876 I'm also Jew by "ethnicity"
That's why the term bothers me
>>37536890

I get that but it is incorrect wording
>>
>>37536890
Israel is the bastion of Western Values in the near/middle east. They're our guys (tm).

I like Jews because they contribute ablot to Western society. I mean just look at New York, the theater, Hollywood or science. Jews have won far far far more nobel prizes than Muslims. And most of those Muslims prizes are for "peace" which basically means not blowing yourself up by Muslim standards.

You're kind of the "opposite" to Muslims. I know it's probably not a good thing but I can't help viewing everything in black and white; good guys and bad guys.
You are clearly good guys in my world view. Muslims are the bad guys.
>>
>>37536957
>Israel is the bastion of Western Values in the near/middle east.
Not total Western values. Segregation for one, isn't.
>>
>>37535258

Serious answer, your religion is stupid and you should stop following it. People who don't follow your religion are objectively better in every way.
>>
>>37536981
Neither is forced sterilization of Ethiopians
Or sex trafficking of Ukrainian women
Or bombing schools

But maybe sanctions on medical supplies

And welfare queens are very prevalent in the west and Israel Collects more gimbs me dat money then The citizens of Detroit, white trash in West Virginia and Sweden combined
>>
>>37536957
>>37536981

Jews and Muslims are the same.

No place in Western Civ.
>>
>>37536948
Ah, I see

>>37536957
Well, as someone ho grew up in Israel, I can tell you many Orthodox jews (stereotypical black clothes+ hat) can be fucking toxic (throwing rocks, ganging up on people, etc).
>>
>>37537028
I meant to add a 'to be fair' before that sentance
>>
File: 1465741560530.jpg (270 KB, 544x765) Image search: [Google]
1465741560530.jpg
270 KB, 544x765
>>
>>37536983
>>
>>37536981
>Segregation
what kind of?
>>37537006
>forced sterilization of Ethiopians
happened in the 60's, not anymore
>sex trafficking of Ukrainian women
happens everywhere in the world and this is done by the mafia and not by the government, how is that even relevant then?
>bombing schools
well, maybe if nobody hid and shot rockets from inside those school it didn't have to happen. besides, bombing muslim schools and hospitals is pretty much already a western standard
>>
>>37536720
These filthy kikes shilling against the religion of peice how dare they!
It's obvious anyone who hates muslims are jewish shills this is why we need to take in more refugees and stick it to the kike overloads r-right?
>>
Don't you have some gays to kill OP?
>>
>>37535258
>this thread again
Mudslime must be the most ignorant of people.
Eat everything before and after the sun comes up.
That simple, fucking pussies.
>>
>>37537080
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#4fed6a262880
3 years ago

Also the Talmud says non Jews aren't human
Why make up excuses to kill kids when it's like swatting a fly to the rest of us?

Muh fence post rockets warrant white phosphorus

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/neff-un.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_UN_resolutions_concerning_Israel_and_Palestine

http://www.unwatch.org/un-to-adopt-20-resolutions-against-israel-3-on-rest-of-the-world/

We can site it all day
But it's accomplishing nothing
You belong to a death cult that wants land from Jordan to Egypt to build a temple to bring on the end of the world

Also Samson option is the epitome of terrorism
>>
>>37535645
>Anonymous 06/12/16(Sun)19:06:57 No.37535426▶>>37535645 >>37535675
>>>37535258 (OP)
>i've heard beheadings are a good exercise to do on a cut.
Find tdee
lift thru day and eat 500 above your tdee during the witching hours
>>
>>37537112
No I actually am not a fan of immigration
Especially in mass like Western Europe

It would be different with maybe Swiss or Danish people running to France or Germans running to England

It's bullshit Saudi Arabia won't take middle eastern refugees
>>
File: 1457129751862.jpg (19 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
1457129751862.jpg
19 KB, 210x194
Liking the muslim hate in this thread

kys OP
>>
>>37536890
Bosnian Muslim: I don't have the slightest problem with Jews- aside from the women being really fucking annoying. Srsly I thought It was a meme but I know 5 Jewish girls (3 ladino, 2 ashkenazi) and they are all so fucking whiny and shrill. I dislike Zionists for the same reason my grandpa fought the Nazis, for the same reason people disliked apartheid South Africa or ISIS etc.- xenophobia, segregationism, fundamentalism, lack of respect for human dignity, hypocrisy.

On a side-note. dozens of people I knew and loved were killed for being Muslim by Christians expressly in the name of Christianity. I never even thought about blaming some christian in, say, Idaho for it, though. Idea never occurred to me - to blame billions of people for the actions of a couple, even a couple hundred thousand. In all the terrorist attacks on the west in the last 20 years less than 5000 people died. That's half the number of people killed just in my hometown. But that doesn't count right? No one needed an #NotAllChrstians tag back then. Some RAF cunt once wrote: "It's always perplexing to see how people who support and commit violence around the globe for profit are so utterly shocked and outraged when a tiny bit of that violence follows them back to their doorstep. The sheer indignation in their eyes." I don't wish war or death on anyone because I have lived it for three years and actually know what war is and what it does to everything human and beautiful, but there is definitely truth in that quote.
>>
>>37537252
nice propaganda lol

Israel are the good guys.
>>
>>37537252
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#4fed6a262880
Are you stupid or just pretending? I just told you it did happen in the 1960's and this is what your article states.
Read your own shit

>b-but your talmud says
>implying U.N resolutions aren't driven by interests rather than objectivity
I like how you completely changed your initial point once ran out of arguments so now you just throw around typical memey stuff like what the talmud says, the samson meme and how le evil zionists want the entiree l-land!!!

No buddy, you are the one who belongs to a death cult that praises death and suicide in the name of god.
>>
>>37535258
be nocturnal
>>
>>37537349
be diurnal
>>
>>37537344
Look at the death toll
No one with a shred of empathy can kill that much in such inhuman ways
>>
>>37536957
yes... yes... good goyim
>>
>>37537414
>k/d ratio is what dictates good and bad guys
>you are much stronger than the enemy that's trying to constantly kill you but you should just let him to the numbers are even
>death toll is less 40k palestinians in almost 70 years
Your cognitive dissonance must be really strong if you had to get to this point.
I love how Muslims always bring it up despite clearly ignoring the statistics and being the last ones to care about death tolls, just look at your inner conflicts
>>
>>37537452
The death toll is relevant because when some guy fills a fence post full of fun powder and it punches out a window you people demolish city blocks full of people

its just sick to see such a one sided fight wile screaming and crying victim
To the world begging for more money
>>
>>37537446
At least we can agree that Trump is the man, right?
>>
>>37537486
>some guy fills a fence post full of fun powder and it punches out a window you people demolish city blocks full of people
Well those fence posts kill and have killed before so maybe this guy shouldn't have shot it to begin it and wouldn't have to face the consequences?
Are you seriously this retarded? Do you suggest just letting those rockets fall without responding just because Arabs are incapable of anything?
>>
>>37537486
why do people always wanna root for the underdogs

sometimes the small weak guys are clearly in the wrong (Charlie Z...)
>>
>>37537486
>"lol bro I'll punch you now but don't react because you're stronger"
>"lol bro you didn't do anything I'll punch you now again"
>gets hit back
>"wow it's sickening! I'm weaker! why would you hit me this hard?"
>>
Why are there so many fucking muslims on /fit/ and 4chan? Every fucking day with the same question about ramadumb.
>>
>>37537549
I'm like 90% sure it's trolling because the reactions are always juicy
>>
>>37535258
I'd be more worried about how
you're going to make gains a year from now when Trump throws all you "people" into concentration camps.
>>
>>37537486
> you people demolish city blocks full of people
>full of people

Nice try Ahmed. You'd have to be people for that rhetoric to work.
>>
eat
>>
>>37535258
Find a different religion
>>
>>37536720
>Only Jews hate terrorist sandniggers

That level of delusion
>>
>>37536720
I'm all for equality. I hate jews and muslims equally.
>>
Christion sky daddy: nice guy lets you have whatever you want aslong as you always call him daddy

Islamic skydaddy: Strict. Expects you to follow his rules no matter what. Tells you to kill your brother if he doesnt follow the rules. Tells your brother to kill you if you dont follow the rules.

>people still need sky daddies
>2016
>>
>>37538463
I'd amend Christian to say "I'll just pick and choose what I believe in no matter how backwards and be right, as long as i call him daddy"
>>
>>37535258
Kill yourself kek
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.