[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stats: 5ft 11in 224 pounds Looking for interpretation of my chest,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160612_160528.jpg (584 KB, 1768x1531) Image search: [Google]
20160612_160528.jpg
584 KB, 1768x1531
Stats: 5ft 11in 224 pounds
Looking for interpretation of my chest, do I have gyno or will all that flab go away with dropping weight? It's weird because the right side of my chest seems to hold more flab than my left, I've heard asymmetry of the chest flab can mean gyno, one side of the chest often has more breast tissue than the other in gyno. I've never had breast tenderness, and there is no palpable lump underneath the tissue. I've heard that there can still be breast tissue within the fat tissue even without a lump.

Also, estimate of bf%? I'm thinking 25%.
>>
>>37533818
Looks like just normal fat guy chest, probs not gyno. 25% could be correct, it's a difficult thing to eyeball. Get your doctor to measure bf% if you want a better answer than that.
>>
>>37533846
Thanks for response. I'm hoping it's not gyno. I've read that some people store more fat on their chest comparatively. I can't afford the surgery. I am trying to cut, just started EC stack a few days ago, working as intended.
>>
>>37533818
>>37533846
Everyone on /fit/ is shit at bf% estimates......
You're at least 35-40% bf.
>>
>>37533903
I don't think I'm that high. I know I'm fat. But come on.... lol
>>
>>37533928
At 25% bf you would have 168 lbs of lean body mass. So unless you've been training for several years you're much higher than 25%. You look like you've never touched a weight in your life.
>>
>>37533977
I look at this chart, I look like that guy who is said to have 20-22% bf.
>>
>>37534022
Chart is wrong. 95% of people on /fit/ don't understand how much body fat they actually have.
Think about it, if you were 25% at 225, that would mean you had the same lbm as a guy who was 10% at 185.
Most people train for years to get those stats.
>>
>>37534022
Except you look way fatter.
Unless you have 3/4/5 stats, you are way higher than 25%, because as the other anon mentioned, soome random fatass doesnt have 170lbs lbm at 5'11.
Stop being delusional op.
>>
>>37533818
pretty fuckin fat dude. You look similar to me when I was your weight. 32% is my guess. go get a dexa scan
>>
>>37533818

You are easily 30%+ possibly 35%+
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.