[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic fat people at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
Okay so today I witnessed this mid 50s whale bring a motherfucking Pepsi to the gym.
>>
File: 1465440373353.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1465440373353.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>I'm too afraid of being judged to go to the gym

Daily reminder that people like you are a part of the problem.
>>
>>37532869
Need to carb up bruh! He wouldnt want to miss his anabolic window!
>>
>>37532892
>muh feelings

The only problem is you pussy
>>
>>37532901
>I'm going to publicly shame people trying to make a positive change in their lives, regardless of how dedicated or discipline they are! Because I'm an internet tough guy!

I hate falling for bait but you are terrible.
>>
>>37532892
I'm not just going to accept that someone is straight up drinking Pepsi while leg pressing 40kg because "at least she's doing her best". No, that's not her best. If you have such an unhealthy relationship to soda and sugar you should just end your life
>>
>>37532869
It's Cola Zero. Zero calories.
>>
>>37532948
So it's an acceptable thing to drink at the gym now? /Fit/ will harass well built dudes in CBTs for the tiniest things but defend fatasses bringing coke to the gym.
>>
>>37532933
>I'm not just going to accept that someone is straight up drinking Pepsi while leg pressing 40kg because "at least she's doing her best"
>complains about it on a cantonese basket weaving forum

keep up the good work, useless scum
>>
>>37532925
How is posting a picture on 4chan with no identifiable people public shaming any way?
>>
>>37532892
No sane person gives a fuck if a fat person is in the gym doing things correctly. Its if they're doing completely retarded shit like walking a mile then binging pizza because they earned it or doing every lift horribly wrong while drinking soda, then its a problem. Just go to the gym and don't be a retard
>>
>>37532997
>Defends hamplanets contaminating my gym with soda on a Nigerian forklift driving forum

Same
>>
>>37532933
>I'm not just going to accept
What the fuck are you going to do about it? Grab their pepsi and throw it in the garbage? Chase them out of the gym until they get it together to your standards?

For all you know, they used to drink it like a fish and they're cutting way down at a responsible rate where they won't burn out from frustration.

It took a lifetime of bad habits to get any given fatass and skinnyfat to where they are when they decide to make a change. It'll take another to undo it all.
It's not as simple as waking up one day and doing everything right, any more than lifting is just a matter of waltzing up and flinging 400lbs above your head. To act like it is, is an insult to anyone who does put in that hard effort. It takes a long ass time of gradual, consistent, sustainable efforts to be able to do that shit, and you have literally no idea where some random individual currently stands in that process.

And even if they're failing, so what? It's none of your business. If they fail, and they stay fat, and keep telling themselves "oh, I'll go to the gym next week" and let that membership rot, that gym makes more money and stays in better business for your arrogant ass.
>>
>>37532984
Since when there's a list of acceptable things to drink at the gym? Holy shit you guys obsess over the stupidest shit
>>
>>37533020
Drinking ZERO CALORIE soda so who the fuck cares
>>
>>37532869
>Shames others in the gym
>on the phone in the gym
mhmm
>>
>>37533086

I'm just chiming in here for your health, but you know those are still really bad for you, right?
>>
Okay so today I witnessed this 20-something NEET taking motherfucking photos in the gym.
>>
>>37533063
I'm not asking the bitch to run a 5k or research optimal dieting, just to fucking DRINK WATER. If you fat degenerates consider that a monumental task which requires years of commitment and persistence, both physical and mental, then please just strap some C4 to your sad looking body and drive to the nearest McDonalds. Make sure to take both the failures that work there as well as the ones that eat there with you.
>>
>>37533106
name one proven health risk from drinking diet soda
>>
>>37532869
Every time I see somebody taking photos of other people in the gym, it's a 16 year old light blonde curly haired neet skelly.

That's right, we see you and we talk about you.
>>
>>37533123
Then do it OP
Walk up to her and throw her pepsi away and tell her she can only drink water at the gym
Go be a man
>>
>>37533106
No they aren't
The worst thing that could happen is they fuck up your teeth but oh well
>>
>>37533154

The anons ITT beating your ass in an autistic rage.
>>
>>37533154
linked with depression in males

>source

google scholar
>>
>>37533123

Thanks for ignoring everything I just said, it's been fun.
>>
>>37533039
>defending people who I don't really give a fuck about
>stating the fact that you're worthless human scum making up excuses to not look like the stupid faggot you are

hope you can notice the difference now OP
>>
>>37532925
>trying to make a positive change
Well, not to be a doucher, but he's obv not trying hard enough
>>
>>37533205
What you said was true but it doesn't apply to switching from soda to water.

>It's
>Not
>That
>Hard
>>
>>37533227
Maybe quitting drinking soda isn't a change they're particularly interested in making
You don't have to be all gung-ho into the whole muh clean eating shit to get results
>>
>not using sugar water as your pre workout supplement
shiggy diggy, no wonder you're dyel op
>>
>>37533242

You don't know what's hard for that individual.
>>
>>37532892
>problem
>implying weak beta knts shouldn't be discouraged from going to they gym
>>
>>37532869
Thanks for letting everyone know faggot, keep me updated
>>
>>37533267
You are pathetic and it sickens me.
>>
>>37533191
better than nothing, but as far as I can tell it's just a single study that only found a correlation between drinking diet soda and depression. it didn't look at any possible causes. it's not hard to think of possible explanations why people who drank diet soda were more likely to be depressed. this is the kind of study that must be followed up with more focused studies if you want to say anything useful.
>>
Ok so lets get this straight OP. Here is a dude going to the gym with a soda, and you get nigger triggered all to hell (maybe because he misses sucking down gallons of sweet fizzy goodness, who knows).
So here's a list of 4 scenarios.
1) Guy stats home, drinks soda
2) Guy goes to gym, drinks soda
3) Guy stays home, drinks water
4) Guy goes to gym, drinks water
Based on this triggering i can determine that OP would rather have the middle age dude pick 1 or 3 if he hasnt pickd 4. Which leads me to conclude the issue is hes drinking soda, not that he's working out.
Because OP would rather him not work out.
So i have to ask, why does soda trigger you so much OP?
>>
>>37533306
You don't get to call other people pathetic if you take pictures of strangers at the gym so you can lecture them on the internet
>>
>>37533306

I am not that individual. Water is the tops.
>>
>>37533316
>it's not hard to think of possible explanations why people who drank diet soda were more likely to be depressed.
Oof, brutal.
>>
>>37533280
>thinking you live in the jungle
>overcompensating for your pathetic insecurities

pick both
>>
>>37532984

Coke Zero has literally no effect on fat gain, in fact the caffeine would probably help her workout

It is unbelievable, the amount of autism that would be required to not only make this thread, but also to pursue the issue as religiously as you are
>>
>>37533154

I've heard it makes you crave sweets, and can fuck up your short term memory.
I'm not invested enough in getting the all clear to drink that crap to research it though, I'm not a fatty.
>>
>>37533358
Honestly it's just the fucking concept of bringing soda to the gym. I got kinda shocked. It's like bringing your bong to rehab
>>
>>37533389
If you're not interested in what the health effects are then why are you making claims about them stupid
>>
>>37533408

To look like a smarty pants and ruin fun things for people.
>>
>>37533394

It's literally not the same, you cannot get fat from it. It's like bringing a video game to rehab
>>
>2016
>not bringing your soda to the gym
Are you even trying?
>>
File: 1303003018739.jpg (74 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1303003018739.jpg
74 KB, 600x450
Clean and jerk? More like soda jerk!
>>
>>37533086
Im not referring to OPs post retard, talking about the guy who is scared of going to the gym. No one cares if you're fat at the gym doing the correct things
>>
>>37533358
This.
>>
>>37532869
Sometimes I drink a soda at the gym when I'm feeling comfy.
>>
>autistic fat people

you mean powerlifters?
>>
>>37532869

Who cares bruh, fatties gon fat.
>>
>>37532869
They're doing better than most fat people, give them a break
>>
>>37533554
>gym
>comfy

Way too easy to tell that this thread is full of pathetic dyels. Grow a pair you fuckin faggots.
>>
>>37533250
Are you seriously defending soda in a gym? Sure is tumblr in here. The act of being near workout equipment doesn't make you lose weight. The battle starts with your diet.
>>
>>37533637
It's diet soda you goddamn autist
It doesn't have any calories
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 800x587
>all these insecure whiny fat newbies hating OP
>people using the word "shaming"
>all these obviously overweight redditors ITT
>"he's just trying to make a change"
>not realising that most people don't deserve to change.
>>
>>37533609
Thus has spoketh the edgelord
>>
>>37533637

No one is pro-soda, just anti-jerk
>>
>>37533250
>>37533637
Thanks for saving me the time replying to this tard.
>>
You sure that ain't coke zero? Like I guess diet soda wouldn't be a terrible workout drink. Not saying anyone should
>>
Jesus fucking christ what the fuck are all these SJW stupid redditors doing here? you guys wanna make a party for the whale too?
Fuck that, I'm out till winter.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.