[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one cup of soy beans = 29 grams of protein >b-but muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: soybeans.jpg (50 KB, 390x292) Image search: [Google]
soybeans.jpg
50 KB, 390x292
>one cup of soy beans = 29 grams of protein
>b-but muh estrogen memes
>>
>>37532701

G O A T
O
A
T
>>
File: 1453149286918.png (25 KB, 111x143) Image search: [Google]
1453149286918.png
25 KB, 111x143
>>37532701
>soy beans
>not just eating any other kind of beans
>not using grams as a measurement
>>
Enjoy your titties you hippy, bet you won't post all then gains you've been making eating all that grass
>>
Nothing wrong with soy beans. I don't get the hate. People think plants are gonna turn them into women? Lol.
>>
>one tin of tuna - 29 grams of protein.
>b-but muh mercury memes
>>
Soy protein is incomplete bro
>>
File: 1385496808816.gif (1 MB, 477x252) Image search: [Google]
1385496808816.gif
1 MB, 477x252
>>37532732

>beans
>grass
>>
>>37532753
Mercury's actually one of my big concerns. It's not bad at all if you have a tuna sandwich once in a while, but i was eating it every other day.

I've started eating a lot more chicken for that reason.
>>
bump lol
>>
Edamame is not cheaper than the cheap meat cuts. Main reason I don't overeat the soy.
>>
Why can't you just replace all your daily protein with scoops?
>>
>>37532701
no, it doesn't
>>
>>37532789
I don't know if it's making me sick, but I've been eating fatty fish in general every day for a year and then some, and tuna in particular the last four months. Two tins a day on two slices of rye bread with a pinch of salt and a liberal amount of pepper or curry. If I don't have the time to go home for a big dinner, I'll eat the same thing again.

I doubt this proves anything though, since it is proven that tuna (IIRC, it's worst with the bigger, older, fish?), but the one I'm eating (and the most common kind) is the pretty small skipjack variety, it's been considered to only have a moderate amount of mercury, type don't eat too much if you're preggers.

Just to be clear, I don't mean to look down on those who don't eat tuna, I'm just sharing my view of it, which is to say that I think it's a great-tasting source of lean protein.
>>
>>37532701
Soybeans are SHIT. There are so many substances in them that cause allergic or inflammatory reactions that no human should be eating them. They are the worst of the worst meme food and should be outlawed, along with the vegan scum that promote them.
>>
there are studies with ASIAN MEN and measuring the effects of soy on their hormones they didn't do shit

Jk 1 cup of soy beans takes 12 inches off your dick.
>>
>>37532701
>one cup of soy beans

I'd vomit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.