[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creatine General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x818
Well /fit/... I decided to join the dark side today

All joking aside how good is creatine, noticeable differences in strength/size?when should I take it during the day? After workout or just whenever?

Also is the hair loss thing legit I mean my hair is fine and my dad and grandpa all have full heads of hair

Creatine General

Stories/memes let it all loose
>>
>>37532519
Also this thing didn't come with a scoop and the scoop for the bcaas is 13g should I just use half a scoop of that and call it good
>>
>>37532519
1 teaspoon is around 5 grams. Just take that every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>37532979
Is this a teaspoon

I don't have measuring shit

Comparison to debit card
>>
>>37533042
take a similar nondisolvable powder such as fine grain sand put it in water and meaure the displacement in mL then take the density of water in g/mL and convert to grams
>>
Immediately post-workout, try to mix it with some form of glucose, I like mixing it in orange juice (Homemade)
>>
Animal makes the best products for true lifters
>>
>>37534040
What sort of bullshit are you basing this asinine comment on?
>>
>>37534040
You fell for that meme again
>>
>>37533042
Yes

What i use
>>
>>37532519

Been taking it a few days myself and the difference to before is amazing. More energy, more reps, faster recovery.

Hair loss only happens if have a predisposition to it . Otherwise no.

Here's a single quality source of information on creatine if you need one: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/
>>
I am taking Ethyl Ester
>>
I take one 4g scoop before. One 4g after. The reason why I use one before is because it helps me get those last few reps in.
>>
>>37536629
That's not how it works, dipshit.
>>
creatine makes you bald
>>
>>37536367
I have no idea if I have a predisposition to it, so that helps not at all. I want to be a buff alpha, not a bald beta
>>
Started taking it about two months ago and bench went up by 20lbs and i fucking hate benching. No hair loss. Lol. My pubes grew longer haha
>>
>>37536891
predisposition as in baldness runs in your family. If no one in your family is bald, you're good.
>>
>he fell for the creatine meme
Enjoy your endocrine issues, baldness, peripheral vein disease, and bloating. Jesus Christ you guys will put anything in your bodies if some idiot at GNC tells you to. Wake the fuck up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.