[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mewing/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1464983838314.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1464983838314.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>ctrl+v
>no /mewing/ general

What the fuck /fit/

>What is mewing?
It's the exercise of having your mouth closed, teeth together and tongue on the roof of your mouth

>Does it work?
Yes, absolutely, some have a more malleable bone structure and will see faster results, but it does work.

>What do I do?
There are two simple things you have to do.
1. Chew hard gum.
2. Perform a simple exercise.
I will explain each in detail below:

>Chewing gum.
This process strengthens your facial muscles, allowing them to be more accentuated, reducing the pudgy look, and giving a more "indented" and concave look, adding more definition while also improving dental structure and health.
Like dogs and other animals, we were meant to constantly chew to strengthen our jaws and biting strength.

Traditional gum is full of sugar and incredibly soft, made for weak people.
This is /fit/, we don't chew pussy gum.

>Tongue exercise.
This is the most important part and perform this exercise whenever you're not chewing gum.
What you have to do is align your front row of teeth so they're parallel top to bottom, use a mirror, close your mouth and keep it relaxed, do not grind them.
Then using as much area as you can of your tongue, apply pressure on the roof of your mouth.
If it gets slightly uncomfortable, you're doing good.
What you should feel, and the only way you know its working is if you feel place your fingers underneath your jaw and feel a hardening and flexing motion happening.

This flexing motion is what is used to push your jaw forward over time, and to give it more definition, fixing any under-bite and aligning things properly.

This will take time, do not give up.

Mewing 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k&ab_channel=Orthotropics

Dr. Mew's full lecture on face aesthetics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8&ab_channel=21Studios
>>
This guy is all about facial structure is what make people beautiful, you can obtain it yourself by doing this this and that.
>he's a fucking uglyfucker
>>
My teeth have been straight since I was a child and my face is symmetrical with a nice jawline
Should I still consider mewing?
>>
Theres already another thread RIGHT NOW about this.
Get out.
>>
>all these fags who are gonna chew gum hard
>enjoy that good TMJ and jaw popping
>>
>>37531343
yeah but he has a pretty strong jaw.
>>
>>37531300
But isn't chewing hard gum unhealthy in the long run. I mean man I want a nice jawline but I don't want to risk my fucking jaw health.

Fuck why am I such a mouthbreather
>>
File: 152353473.jpg (203 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
152353473.jpg
203 KB, 1280x853
>mfw I've naturally done this my whole life
>>
>>37531821
Not really
>>
>>37531300
I want to see some before and after pics that this isn't bullshit.
>>
File: received_509534845862286.jpg (46 KB, 1048x682) Image search: [Google]
received_509534845862286.jpg
46 KB, 1048x682
>>37535884
>>
are you supposed to have your front teeth like a perfect wall or should they rest naturally

because I have an overbite and if I let them rest naturally, they obviously don't align perfectly

so which one?
>>
dank
>>
>>37536003
when I have the whole tongue on the roof of my mouth the edges of my teeth align almost evenly, the top are like a mm more forward
>>
>>37531300
This is all fine and cool but where the hell can I find hard gum
>>
File: 1451201918007.jpg (44 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
1451201918007.jpg
44 KB, 599x401
>>37535974
>>
>thread gets posted every couple days
>identical replies each time
>someone always recommends Falim hard gum

Confirmed for Turkish gum shill
>>
>Does it work? Yes, absolutely, some have a more malleable bone structure and will see faster results, but it does work.

1 person thinks it works, specifically, this guy who made the video and is selling you his model.

reality is we can't get the jaw to stay where it is even when we wire your fucking mouth.

you take the wires out somebodies mouth, what happens?

reverts.

if we cant get the jaw to stay where we want it with mechanical engineering how the fuck do you intend to get it to stay there with your tongue?

honestly, the average IQ in this thread is equivalent of the poster amount.
>>
>>37536233
in the age of the internet, a man asks this question
>>
>>37536362
>you take the wires out somebodies mouth, what happens?
>reverts.
that's because you didn't change any of the underlying muscle or tendons.. if you actually change those it will remain
>>
>>37536381

oh just change the underlying bone structure/tendons in an adult.

yeah that sounds easy

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.
>>
>>37535974
P H E W L A D
H
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>37536362
>tfw you bump this shit until it gets 300 replies
>>
>>37536579

thread was on its way to being deleted before you samefagged

also sage
>>
Which video does he talk about tongue exercise in?
>>
so is the aim to have the whole tongue (or as much of it as possible) sitting on the roff of your mouth all the time?
Or just the tip?
>>
>>37536003
I dunno but I feel that my teeth might start going forwards if I keep them aligned
>>
>>37536394
yeah because nobody has ever had bone deformation after years of not using the muscles associated with that body part. And that's on bodyparts much less reliant on muscle to keep them in place.
Also I'm sure nobody ever had their bone structure improve and or correct itself by consistent exercising. OH WAIT
>>
>>37537543
you have to pay him for an appointment to learn the secret techniques
>>
>>37539130
lel
>>
File: 1432973387523.jpg (47 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
1432973387523.jpg
47 KB, 650x427
>>37535974
Wow he leaned his neck forward a little bit what a tranformation
>>
>>37537568
you want to press your tongue against the ridge in the back of your mouth, that way your tongue presses against the back, middle and front (the part right behind your front teeth).
>>
>>37541497
My tongue hurts when I do that
>>
>>37536233
Falim on amazon
>>
>>37541114
you're an idiot if you cant see his entire face shape changed.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.