[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gains goblins general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: aston martin pre owned used.jpg (165 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
aston martin pre owned used.jpg
165 KB, 640x960
> 24 year old with university degree, but in a field where nobody hires.
> Living with parents home and been making gains steadily (gained 45 pounds already).
> Finally out of skeleton mode and into dyel mode.
> Family has decided to change our perfectly fine diet and everybody has to partake.
> I am not allowed to cook my own food and store it because kitchen is too small for big family.
> They decided they will eat mushrooms and nuts as part of every meal.
> I cannot stand nuts and the texture of mushrooms make me vomit.
> Meat is no longer welcome.
> The diet they will be following recommends 1300 kcal per day as it is mainly focused on weightloss. I currently need around 2800 kcal just maintaining my weight.

Worst thing is, nobody in my family needs to lose weight. Everyone is normal or even underweight as I was before I started eating right. When I pointed to the severe calorie deficit in this diet they only told me
>You will have to make sure you eat enough of the recipes mentioned in the damn book and it should be all fine.

So goodbye gains. I will return to my former 6'1 125 lbs skeleton mode.

I guess retarded family member general or gains goblin general.
>>
>>37531098
>24 and live with parents
You've got bigger problems than "gains goblins," loser.
>>
Start stocking up on canned tuna, protein bars, etc. Basically high protein non refrigeration foods. Keep them under bed or wherever.
>>
File: h.jpg (14 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
14 KB, 500x316
Grow a spine

Seriously
If you can't muster the balls to tell your abusive(yes, abusive) family to go sodomize themselves with rusty farming tools, at least sneak in food that's good for you.
>>
>>37531098
Find a fucking job and buy yourself some fucking food you fucking fool!
>>
>>37531138
Nah. It is more socially acceptable here. Plus it beats living on the streets when you have no job and thus no income.

>> 37531143
Good idea! I love canned fish. Tuna and sardines are godlike.

>> 37531190
Sneaking in food will be the best option,yes. ALready got canned fish down.
>>
>>37531098
Women's studies major detected.
>>
>>37531098
>24
>still living with parents
>letting yourself get cucked by them
Never Gonna Make It general
>>
>>37531098
>being 24
>still being told by your parents what to eat.

Living with your parents is one thing. I can understand that. But letting them dictate your diet.....
>>
>>37531264

Nope, European law.
>>
File: 1465714196983.gif (650 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
1465714196983.gif
650 KB, 350x204
>obtain qt3.14
>we're like partners in everything
>spend all our free time together
>job switched from physical labor to customer service 2 years in
>quit going to gym due to physical labor job keeping me in shape
>after another 2 years get fat
>gf only wanted to hang out and drink
>would always say she wanted to go to the gym with me when I talked about going back
>always end up just drinking instead
>she finally leaves me to fuck her friend that's moving
>is dating some other guy who looks a lot like me when I was in shape
>feel like shit and have returned to the gym
>finally back on the path to /fit/

It feels great to be getting back in shape, eating healthy, and not drinking everyday.
It's only after looking back did I realize I let her consume my life and hold me back from my gains.
She tried getting buddy buddy with me recently. Shut that down.
She's a gains goblin slut, now.
>>
>>37531098
I think they want to get rid of you, leech, lol. Just find a job and your own place. You're a man, you don't have to work in your field.
I'm a leech myself, but with CS degree. And I know how comfortable it is to leech of your parents. But it's not good for you and I realize that. Am looking for work semi actively now.
>>
>>37531334
Then you can work most office job, as boring they are.
>>
>>37531388
Your own fault. She didn't get with lazy fatass. You changed anon, you changed.
>>
>>37531098
Picky eaters are my biggest trigger. stop being a faggot and eat what's put in front of you or move out.

mushrooms make you vomit. Kill yourself
>>
>>37531098
How's genderfluid studies? were the finals hard?
>>
>>37531407
this...anon...this..
>>
File: 1463865319171.jpg (6 KB, 188x159) Image search: [Google]
1463865319171.jpg
6 KB, 188x159
>>37531407
>>37531436
Her and I both did, anons.
We both did.
>>
>>37531098
post the name of that retarded book pls
>>
>>37531398
I applied to like 50 already. Most dont want to invest training time as they suspect me to leave as soon as I get a job in my field. They're not wrong though. But yes, I will take every job that pays somewhat ok to get out.

>>37531466
I am not sure, but it's something retarded like green factory.
>>
>>37531098
You might be the most pathetic man i've seen post on /fit/ this week.

Move out you fucking loser.
>>
>>37531098
great ad man
>>
Peanut butter and whey ya dingus
>>
>>37531445
I'm sorry anon :(
>>
>>37531098

you're pathetic. Just but a mini fridge for your room and stock it with food you enjoy. Or the better option would be to move the fuck out.
>>
>>37531190
Idk if that's appropriate, anon.

He's a "grown man" who's unemployed and living there out of the kindness of their hearts.

The least he can do is play nice. I mean, they're idiots, but he needs to tread carefully here. At least until he can get out of hobo-mode.
>>
>>37531098
I'm 24 living with my parents with a shit degree but I pay my own health and car insurance, meds, gas, food, and everything else while still saving towards a newer car. Also I have a gf and diddy lift more than you
>>
>>37531098
Why would you get a university degree in a field where there is no jobs? Are you stupid? You clearly fell for the ''follow your dreams'' meme.
>>
>>37532548
You won't find a job until you give up and accept anything.
>>
>>37531098
Buy canned beans, tuna, eggs and fruits. Store in your room and eat when you are hungry.

I solved your problem for you anon. Grow some fucking balls.
>>
>>37531098
Buy a box of jerky/peanuts, both can be stored easily in your room without a fridge and have lots of protein and shit.

Its not fucking hard
>>
>All these entitled asshole autists ITT

OP, you're 24, living at home is fine if you can't move out, I get it. But you're in your parents house, and they don't owe you shit. If you don't like the food, go get a fucking job and cook more food yourself.

Protein shakes should get you an extra 300 calories at least. I'm sure you can keep canned food in your own room. Just be nice about it.
>>
>>37532726
this loser probably doesnt even have the money to buy protien
>>
>>37531098
Have you tried talking to your parents and saying "Hey I want to build muscle and be in shape can I have some fucking chicken for dinner". Act like a fucking normal human FFS
>>
>>37531245
>>Nah. It is more socially acceptable here.

Being acceptable socially doesn't mean you should accept it of yourself. It's socially acceptable to be a fatass too.

>>Plus it beats living on the streets when you have no job and thus no income.

I lived poor for a few years because I hit 24 and was still living at home, so decided to move out. I worked two jobs, started volunteering in a research lab, and lived with a roommate. I watched every penny, ate cheap and clean, and had so little time that I became excellent at time management and valuing the happy and carefree moments. It wasn't easy, but I'd make the same choice 100 times out of 100. I just finished my Masters and am applying to PhD programs in the fall while working full time as a research tech. My wife and I are almost 100% free of school debt, and as soon as we are we're going to start a family.

Trust me anon. Do it the hard way; it's easier.
>>
>>37531445
And you expected her to take the lead in getting yourselves back in shape?
>>
>>37532834
>Work 2 jobs, volunteer in a research job and study a masters

I'm calling bullshit on this.
>>
>>37532630
Cheers mate. You're absolutely right. I wouldn't even be living there if I had a job and some money in the bank. I was forced to move back after my unpaid internships ended on which I blew most of my savings on. I was informed by the uni that with internships on your resume you would get jobs easier. There were no paid ones so I took unpaid ones.

>>37532633
So? I pay all my own expenses too. It's just that I do not have the money for own place and never had to pay for food at home as the food was delicious and good.

>>37532654
My uni informed me that all graduates would get jobs easily. Apparently this changed after 5 years.

>>37532656

I know and I am applying basically left right and center so I have good hopes I will be employed soon and can hopefully go from there.

>>37532726
I don't expect anything from them, honestly. I already do all the housekeeping and gardening and pay 500 euros a month to cover my living costs. It's just really gay that they wont allow me to not do their stupid diet and cook my own food.
I still have a couple of kilos of whey so that should last me a while.
>>
>>37532946

Worked two jobs at 20 and 25 per week respectively, one allowed me to work long shifts (11 hours) two days per week. Volunteering was 10 hours a week. So worked one job Tr/F/St, worked another job some combination of Sn/M/Ts/W, and volunteered one two of those four days for 4-5 hours. Dropped one job to begin the MA, used loans to cover the opportunity cost of stopping that job, and gf at the time (now my wife) moved in with me and split expenses with me to keep cost of living low. It sucked for about 4 years, never more than a day off per week and sometimes weeks with no days off, almost no vacation, and had to take on debt, but I'm in a great place now.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.