[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
indisputible facts about fitness you've come to realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: hff.png (2 MB, 2732x2516) Image search: [Google]
hff.png
2 MB, 2732x2516
>oats are extremely overrated
>deadlifting is unnecessary
>flat benchpressing is a meme and barely works the chest compared to it's variants
>barbell rows are useless and just wear out your lower back, should be replaced by chinups
>front squats are the best squat variant
>>
>4/10
>>
>>37530775
>implying thats not his sister

my dubs tell the truth
>>
>>37530766
>yeah, they're good every once in a while in the morning but they're not some fucking magic food
>for the purpose of hypertrophy yes, you could work each muscle group individually, deadlifting is just a more efficient way to do what, while destroying your spine and knees, also deadlifting is supposed to stimulate the cns and develop strenght
>same as for deadlifting
>yes
>???
>>
>>37530775
I don't find that girl attractive but I don't like dark haired women or mexicans
>>
File: zeez.gif (998 KB, 410x583) Image search: [Google]
zeez.gif
998 KB, 410x583
which tier is zyzz on?
>>
>>37531052
Same fucking fag
>>
>>37531089
i'm really not brah, op probably posted that pic of himself and his cousin that's why there are only 6 posters
>>
>>37530766
>flat benching barely works the chest
It's a jack-of-all trades pressing exercise
Best overall, but there are better alternatives to target specific areas

Smart people don't drop bb bench
They use weight progression from bb bench as a main driving force in increasing the weight that can be used for other stuff (dumbbell pressing, etc.)

Also,
Bb bench + fly-type movement is enough for chest gains (or only db bench but at higher overall volume)
>>
>>37530775
>young isley with spock haircut
>>
>>37530766
>oats are extremely overrated
No, but I eat them differently than most people
>deadlifting is unnecessary
Do you truly feel that way or do you just suck at deadlifting? I used to think this, but then I took 3 months to solely fix my form and flexibility issues.
>flat benchpressing is a meme and barely works the chest compared to it's variants
If you are judging it solely on its merits as a chest exercise then correct.
>barbell rows are useless and just wear out your lower back, should be replaced by chinups
correct
>front squats are the best squat variant
correct
>>
>>37530766
>tfw freddy
>>
What happened to "squats and oats?" Five years ago it was basically the only thing that was ever said on /fit/, now I don't really see anyone post it.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 647x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 647x475
>>37530766
>acting like a know-it-all bitch when it comes to bench and rows

Confirmed for never going to make it
>>
>>37531086
Marcus
>>
Cringe picture, op
>>
>tfw brad tier
Don't give a fuck that I'm a 5'9 manlet, the face is good enough for the girls. Although, maybe there is still hope to reach 6'0, maybe.
>>
File: 14432446625134.jpg (208 KB, 765x726) Image search: [Google]
14432446625134.jpg
208 KB, 765x726
>>37531086
chad
>>
>>37531575
in what way do you eat your oats that makes them so different?
>>
>>37531960
straight out the box in my mouth is the best way desu senpai. Chug down with a glass of milk and you're good to go.
>>
>>37531982
and get severely bloated and painfully crampy a half hour later
>>
>>37532021
The milk and oats mix in my esophagus and prevent any minor discomforts afterwards. Tbh I might just be autistic because I eat my pasta and eggs raw too.
>>
>>37532057
>I eat my pasta raw
what
>>
>>37531086
dave. he ded.
>>
>>37530766
>replace barbell rows with chinups

Are you some kind of retard? You're supposed to do both. Same with bench press and it's variations, you don't do just one lift per body part.
>>
>>37532083
Like you never ate raw spaghetti.
It's crunchy and fun to eat.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.