[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Strength Camp? He's got like weird videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What happened to Strength Camp? He's got like weird videos on now, I havent watched anything from him for the last 2 years, wtf is up with him?
>>
>>37530392
he went from strength/bodybuilding to self improvement guru.

also reads too much oosho or whatever that lunatic is called
>>
>Liking a crossfit channel
>>
He breathed too much into his balls.
>>
>>37530392

he is rich now, he can do whatever the fuck he wants
>>
I remember watching a video with him, brandon carter, frank yang, rsd owen and greg gallagher and they're all in a nightclub trying to have a good time and elliot starts getting into his philosophical babble and owen just starts laughing at him. Then elliot gets slightly angry then starts trying to make fun of greg for being less alpha then everyone else or some shit, or less of a warrior. I can't remember. It was so fucking hilarious to see how detached from reality elliot is
>>
>>37531775
I know. A few years ago he use to be pretty chill. There are videos with him and frank yang getting along super well and franks crazy. Now elliot has this contempt for everyone who doesnt have a stick up their ass.
>>
>>37530392
Why is heso unesthetic.
>>
It's really only natural for this to be the course of things. This guy has been exercising for so long. It was only a matter of time before goals and interests shifted. The first two years I lifted all I wanted was to be stronger and lower bf%. Around the third year I was signed up to a different 5k every month. Now I've been trail biking often with my gf. Exercise is fun.. Dont constrain yourself to the gym, but dont stop lifting either.
>>
>>37531809
manlet+mulatto+floridian+crossfag
>>
>>37531824

Gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOvK1d1Qkdk
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.