[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been thinking of making the switch to soy milk because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: soy.jpg (29 KB, 510x308) Image search: [Google]
soy.jpg
29 KB, 510x308
So I've been thinking of making the switch to soy milk because of the higher protons but haven't because of all the estrogen rumors. However I've read recently that there was actually less estrogen in soy than there is in meat and dairy. Is that true?
>>
1 cup of milk has 13g sugar
1 cup of soy milk has 10g sugar

just stick to water, soy and cow milk have no health benefits
>>
>>37529335
Milk is an absolute meme, any kind of milk
they're all pointless and just a notch less shit than sugar soda

drink mostly water
diet coke / coffee with no sugar if you must
>>
File: 1392473971001.png (69 KB, 662x858) Image search: [Google]
1392473971001.png
69 KB, 662x858
Yes, yes, drink and eat soy, it has numerous health benefits you stupid go, I mean my friend.
>>
Milk is okay because it has a lot of good fats and good protein, but the sugar you're getting with it is way too high to justify it as a source for any of them.

I have milk with my oatmeal every morning and that's about it. Sugar isn't necessarily bad and the calories are helpful to me because I find that I have a hard time getting my caloric requirements in a day because I'm just not that hungry.
>>
It's not about how much estrogen is "in" it, it's about what your body does when it processes the food.
>>
Unless you have a hormonal problem or are taking huge amounts of anti-androgens, the estrogen in soy milk isn't going to affect you at all. Stop being a paranoid fuck and fo some actual research.
>>
>>37529483
lactose is healthier than sucrose so I don't think you should treat all sugars equally
>>
>>37529566
2016 and still thinks there are healthy sugars
>>
>>37529664
Sugar is neither heathy or unhealthy.
>>
>>37529664
learn to read fagget
>>
>>37529335
>2016
>Drinking milk
>Water and black coffee masterrace brah.
>>
Milk = mammalian estrogen

Soy = plant estrogen

Are you a plant or mammal??
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.