[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Form Check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: diddlylift.webm (2 MB, 368x656) Image search: [Google]
diddlylift.webm
2 MB, 368x656
Dun diddly deadlift.
>>
>>37529108
Where do I fucking start.

Your setup was good, nice athletic stance, neutral spine, but it all went to shit so quickly.
After grasping the rock (fuck knows why you chose that over a barbell, maybe you've taken paleo a little too literally) you let your hips shoot right up, and rounded your spine considerably. You probably think you can get away with this because you're young. I have news for you pal, try that when your 8 or 9 and you'll be heading straight for snap city, and i doubt your mother will have a pacifier ready to sooth your failed PR attempt.

A saving grace was your speed was good, but without keeping your hips down and keeping that neutral spine, you will be crippled before you reach teenagehood.

Also, throwing the weight down is just rude desu
>>
>>37529987
This desu
>>
>>37529987
Thanks, I'll work on keeping my hips down and spine neutral. Anything else I should keep in mind?
>>
>>37529108
ONE ROCK LMAO.

You should be lifting 3 rocks if you want to call yourself a man. Fucking DYELs are ruining this board.
>>
>>37530119
I was told to start light until I had good form.
>>
>>37529108
Too much lumbar flexion/10
>>
>>37529108
>wearing shoes while rocklifting

Not gonna make it
>>
>>37529108
mirin. Natty?
>>
>>37531920
HGH, oats and LOMAD.
>>
>>37529987
>maybe you've taken paleo a little too literally

kek
>>
get that kid on GOTMAD (gallon of titty milk a day)
>>
>>37532204
>>37532295
LOTMAD is ideal, otherwise you'll be overbulking and get mostly fat
>>
>>37532355
>implying he's not a fat powerlifter already
>>
>>37529108
I can tell the bae in the back was not impressed.
>>
File: formCheckDL.webm (3 MB, 368x656) Image search: [Google]
formCheckDL.webm
3 MB, 368x656
I notice my form degrades after the first two reps. Any tips?
>>
>>37533675
Hips raise too quickly. I don't know the solution to this. Maybe you focus too much on locking your knees too early in the lift?
>>
>>37529987
kekd
>>
>>37533675
get a haircut you hippy trash
>>
>>37534237
I love you trappy
>>
>>37533675
Keep your chest up and maintain neutral spine
>>
>>37533675
>slamming that baby weight down

kekd

we'd smash your head in in the parking lot if you did this at my gym
>>
>>37534237
Will it fix my form?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.