[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forearms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: epYlR9e.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
epYlR9e.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
How does one achieve veiny forearms while being natty?
I used to have huge veins about a decade ago. I want to go back to having that.

Is it entirely dependant on bf%?
I noticed I didn't change my diet in the past 10 years. Still workout as much as before yet the older I get the less they seem to show.

Why is that?

Pic related is a bit too much but I'd still like that
>>
>>37528244
low bf% with good genetics
vascularity is also affected by water and sodium intake
>>
Now my veins don't even pop out even after flexing.

Maybe its because I gained 30-40 lbs this past year because of some meds I'm taking
>>
>>37528244
veiny arms aren't an indicator of gear use (although your pic most def aint' natty), it's mostly down to bf% and also how muscular your arms are or forearms in your case
I personally don't like being really veiny, now that I'm closing in on 10%bf I'm getting kinda grossed out tbqh
>>
>>37528577
>although your pic most def aint' natty
Do you even bloodflow restriction, m8?

I've seen the nattiest natties get those forearms after an arm day with bloodflow restriction.
>>
File: RIP-AND-TEAR.jpg (170 KB, 499x670) Image search: [Google]
RIP-AND-TEAR.jpg
170 KB, 499x670
>>37528244
>I used to have huge veins about a decade ago.
>>
>>37528265
jesus

What meds?
>>
>>37528699
5% meds.
>>
>>37528265
>30-40lbs
>past year
=O
>>
>>37528244
Shave your forearms too.

Always was annoyed with how my forearms looked. 6'3 and huge wingspan. Can diddy 600lb with a bit of chalk and altgrip, but forearms lacked definition.

Shaved my forearms, had a back/bi day, popped a couple dbol and oh my allah so vascular.
>>
cringy shadow

>hey bro can you take a pic of my veiny arm
>>
>>37528977
Kekked and chekked
>>
>>37528631
Either way it's disgusting, it look like his cardiovascular system is made up of garden hoses
>>
>>37528244
Yes, it's low bf%. I had veiny forearms too about a decade ago and then I started drinking and eating like shit and got to like 20%bg. As soon as you drop to 11% and leave booze and other shit the veins will appear again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.