[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rest in peace sweet prince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
I went there brahs... I can't believe he is really gone.

Did he help you get fit /fit/? Did he get you into the gym? He inspired so many and will never be forgotten!

To keep this fitness related, how can I improve on benchpress? I've stalled for a long time doing 4 sets of 5 reps. Should I start doing more reps or just keep working through the stall?
>>
Where is the grave located?
>>
>>37527937
in OP's pic.
>>
>>37527926
he died mirin
>>
>>37527937
Riverstone cemetary in Riverstone (duh) just outside Sydney
>>
>>37527926
Keep your gives, but on a different day do higher reps as well. You could try DB bench or close grip to work on weak points, then deload and add volume to your regular bench. In short: bench more and bench differently.
>>
I won't find a gayer gravestone even if i work as a full-time gravedigger
>>
>>37527977
I agree with you lol but his parents must have loved him very much :(
>>
>>37527926
Jesus christ it exists?
This could be the site of the next holy war.
Burial place of the prophet
>>
>>37527953
AUSSIELAND?!?!
>>
>>37528009

please be in sydney
>>
>>37528009
E D M O N T O N
D
M
O
N
T
O
N
>>
>>37528009
I know your circles in Edmonton you stupid girl
>>
File: arnie.jpg (53 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
53 KB, 640x439
>>37527926

I cringe everytime when fanboys worship this twink looking faggot.

All he did was fucking trashy looking 5/10 sluts and dying in sauna.

If this is your idol, you're honestly the most pathetic example of a tool.
>>
>>37528060

don't talk shit about my dead idol brah
>>
>>37528071

FUAAAAAAAARK THIS BRAH YEAH BRAH DONT F***ING TALK CR*P ABOUT Z*ZZ BR*H
>>
File: yep.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
yep.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>37528060
>>
tacky grave for a pleb leb faggot
>>
>>37528038
I'm also a woman who cycles gear in Edmonton
>>
>>37528060

I think it's the skinny wow-nerd to muscle-dude transition that makes lots of fitizens idolize him.
>>
fuck never felt sad until I look at that grave and imagine him as a decaying skeleton
>>
>>37527977
>>37528060
>>37528113
>>37528085
itt: jelly sadkunts that never made it

its ok anons not everyone is perfect
or in your case, barely adequate
>>
>>37528060
>caring this much about what motivates some people to improve their lives and go to the gym
>>
>>37528030
No shit. I went to school with him.
>>
File: hugh woatmeigh.jpg (34 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
hugh woatmeigh.jpg
34 KB, 500x669
>>37527926
Wow that looks just like the grave of Hugh Woatmeigh
>>
>>37528462
You what mate
>>
File: post.jpg (55 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
55 KB, 664x664
>>37528060
>All he did was fucking trashy looking 5/10 sluts
what a dream i will never achieve due to ugly
>>
>>37528242
t. man with an 85IQ
>>
While Zyzz turning his life around from skinny wow-playing nerd to fit popular with the ladies guy was as motivational as any other transformation story, he did it as the sake of his health and died a pathetic death in a gay Thai sauna at the age of 21 because the steroids ruined his heart. He also worked as a stripper and overall lived a very dumb and shallow lifestyle, had cosmetic surgery, was a typical party culture douchebag. Steroids, vanity, false strength, metrosexuality, vapidness, all these aspects are everything wrong with modern fitness culture (see also: Jeff Seids) and represent the opposite of true strength and manhood, which is in both your body and mind, how you think and how you behave. Zyzz should have read the Greeks and focused on virtue. This post-80's Reaganian bodybuilding mentality is pure cancer, it's about consumerism and mindless sex, it's physically fake, morally ugly and intellectually empty.

In the end, such vapid and negative stereotypes turn off more young, unfit nerds who didn't grow up with a strong and smart father figure from the iron, because they believed the lies about the body-mind dichotomy and tell themselves they'd rather stay who they are than become like this (dumb normies).

There are far more respectable /fit/ role models, who pursued life changes and learned from the iron, the slow steady way, who have more to offer than their bodies and pussy count. Any skinny nerd should learn from Mishima or Rollins and aim to be more like them, or even by internet standards, people like Elliot Hulse and Frank Yang, even Scooby, who are far more respectable than Zyzz ever was and alive enough to still be able to share wisdom and motivation in creative ways.
>>
>>37528593
ah that achieves the quota of posting your face 40 times this week! Congratulations! You autistic weak fuck!
>>
>>37528462
Now you get the joke...
>>
>>37527926
please tell me that's not real
>>
>>37528708
every single day until you see it in your dreams
>>
>>37528705
This guy knows.
>>
>>37528762
*wet dreams
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.