[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently 6'1" 200lbs and I've been this overweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: total_failure.jpg.jpg (501 KB, 1454x2826) Image search: [Google]
total_failure.jpg.jpg
501 KB, 1454x2826
Currently 6'1" 200lbs and I've been this overweight for too many years, /fit/. I'm 20 and I finally have a stable job to buy my own food. What should I do to cut down to be one with my people?
>>
>>37527157
i hate this body type, people like you are easy to put down because there is no risk of you speaking up and standing up for yourself.. in real life of course im sure ypu have a snappy response as to why your dad has been doing every physical task for you since year 5
>>
>>37527157

Read the sticky, you pudgy, pale skinned, meatless faggot.
>>
>>37527157
I was exactly like you but fatter (220lbs 6'1''). I counted my calories and did Insanity. 3 months, 55lbs down, and then started lifting
>>
Count calories and start lifting/doing cardio.

Myfitnesspal app is really great for the calorie counting.
>>
>>37527277
That's pretty much my goal, I want to be about 160 in a few months, enough to tone my chest and stomach at least and then start lifting. Did you follow a specific diet?
>>
>>37527283
Shouldn't i do cardio to lose the weight first then lift?
>>
Can anyone vouch for this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-100-dollar-diet-healthy-grocery-list.html
>>
>>37527297
A lot of people say do both. By building up muscle it increases the base amount of calories your body burns every day without you having to do anything at all, which makes losing fat even easier.
>>
>>37527354
So doing insanity would be a good idea?
>>
>>37527375
I dunno, don't know anything about Insanity.
>>
>>37527391
What exercise regimen would you recommend than? Don't need to lose weight fast, I just want to loose weight/be more fit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.