[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on dating /fat/ women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak1.jpg (10 KB, 225x249) Image search: [Google]
Wojak1.jpg
10 KB, 225x249
Would you? Would you date an otherwise attractive woman who was significantly overweight - not obese?

All other things being equal.
>>
>>37526032
Being significantly overweight sounds like obesity, brometheus.
I've dated fat women and they were batshit so no, not anymore.
>>
>>37526032
nope, because unfortunately there's always something wrong with them other than the weight; it never, ever exists in a vacuum. If it were not, and healthy female minds were randomly distributed through the overweight population, than yeah it might be fun.
>>
>>37526032
No

Not fitness related
>>
File: franklin.jpg (33 KB, 535x335) Image search: [Google]
franklin.jpg
33 KB, 535x335
>>37526032
Eight years ago, I banged a fat chick.
We were co-workers, and I had known her for about 5 years.
She was intelligent, politically like me, good hygiene, etc....
We went to have "beers after work" one afternoon.
Things happened in my apartment.... etc.
Next day, called her office room at work, asked her how she was doing, she said OK.
Never banged her again, still cool (she works elsewhere) to this day.

>sometimes it is what's inside that counts.
>several beers after work that day.
>>
File: Fat+people_439d65_5328907.jpg (40 KB, 431x305) Image search: [Google]
Fat+people_439d65_5328907.jpg
40 KB, 431x305
DEFINITIVELY

CATEGORICALLY
>>
A friend of mine and I have been in a "will they or won't they" situation for a couple years now. We've made out and fooled around a couple times in the past (no secks) but nothing ever came of it.

We both like each other enough and she is quite beautiful but she's too... chunky, for me. She's bigger now than when I met her, even. I feel kinda bad admitting this but honestly if she slimmed down I wouldn't hesitate to date her.
>>
>>37526032
Have some self respect.
>>
>>37526032
If I'm putting hours and hours of my personal time into making my body look good why can't my partner do the same? fuck each and every fat piece of shit out there expect the ones who are chronically diseased.
>>
>>37526844
How the fuck are there people put there that make out and dont bang....... Do you people make put platonically or somthing???
>>
>>37527214
Wrong place, wrong time, that sort of thing
>>
>>37526032
People who date fat women cannot be /fit/
>>
>>37526032
From experience dating fat guy 3 years, it depends on what personality defects you can handle. No one is prefect but a person who let's themself go like that well almost always be lazy and dependant and male excuses. Can you handle raising a woman child who probably will never work hard at anything or want to leave the house on a date?
For me being the nurturing type, This satisfies my needs to take care of someone, but most people can't handle the lack of maturity in a partner and constant worrying and problems their weight brings. Otherwise great loving relationship though.
Sex is fine despite what people think.
>>
>>37526032
No, being significantly overweight changes the face so I wouldn't be able to find them attractive anyway
>>
>>37527181
It takes effort for them to maintain their mass though, effort they may not even be aware of.
>>
I'm a 27 year old virgin. I'd take anything vaguely resembling a female human at this point.
>>
>>37526032
>attractive woman
>significantly overweight

Kek
>>
date? no
Fuck? probably

desu if she is "significantly overweight", i REALLY doubt she is remotely attractive.
>>
>>37529535
What?
>>
>>37526032
Date no, but as fuckbuddies we could make it work. I wouldn't take her home to my momma 2bh, but i'd still take her to bonesville
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.