[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/ so I am 5'4" and 132lbs woman even though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: thatfeel.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
13 KB, 633x758
Okay /fit/ so I am 5'4" and 132lbs woman even though I've lost a lot of weight by eating less, eating healthier, exercising for up to 2 hours a day everyday etc. I still have somewhat of a pot belly even though my measurements are 37B27W38H. Would factors such as a larger rib cage play into factor that I would have a pot belly?
Please help this is really fucking depressing to me.
>>
How long have you been working out? It could just be that your not there yet. And if your just stalling then maybe it's time to kick it up a notch
>>
>>37525912
Been working out for about 2 years
>>
>>37525921
How big were you when you started
>>
File: 2764287142.jpg (118 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
2764287142.jpg
118 KB, 800x534
Whats your diet like? What do you eat? Do you drink enough water? How often do you touch yourself? Are you on any medication that could cause bloating?

It could be a lot of things femanon
>>
>>37525879

Post pics
>>
>>37525929
was 165lbs 40B30W28H
>>
>>37525935
I fully cut down on carbs, eating lots of fruit and vegetables, drink about 3 litres of water a day, on no fap and I have medication for Crohns disease.
>>
>>37525879
Many possibilities, but most likely is that you just have fat to lose and you are genetically predisposed to storing fat on your stomach. Your posture could also suck and if your spine and hips aren'tigned well/you to lack extension of the mid back it might make you look a bit rounded over and accentuate your stomach.
>>
>>37525967
Crohns disease can cause distension of the gut can't it? Maybe thats it
>>
>>37525993
It is possible, but a few weeks ago I weighed about 5lbs heavier and my stomach was near flat but now I have this small pot belly.
>>
>>37526040
Water weight? it can fluctuate a lot, I know that in the morning I have a flat stomach too but at the end of the day I will have a bit of a pooch, I drink a lot of water like you. Plus you have crohns on top of that so maybe that could be it? I'm not too sure femanon, i'm not an expert unfortunately but I can say that you are your own worst critic and what you call a pot belly might not even be noticeable to others.
>>
Please post pics so I can fap and go to bed kthx
>>
YOU KNOW THE DRILL

POST BODY WITH TIMESTAMP OR

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>37526122
This desu familia
>>
>>37525879
Impossible to say without a pic for reference. 132 @ 5'4" could be fit or fat. Though my guess is you're dealing with either: genetics or loose/extra skin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.