[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Rugby the best sport? >be me >american >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why is Rugby the best sport?

>be me
>american
>never seen rugby before
>watch it on tv today
>they still play even when someone was injured on the ground getting help

plus pic related
>>
>>37525751
But they never play!
It's like 10 seconds of play every 2 minutes or something.
>>
File: 1416755128645.png (332 KB, 546x463) Image search: [Google]
1416755128645.png
332 KB, 546x463
I play rugby in Canada. Come and joins us, amerifriend
>>
>>37525751

>Why is Rugby the best sport?

Similar full contact of American football without the TV timeouts every fifth play.

Similar continuous play as the NBA and soccer, but without the constant diving and crying from the bitchborn contestants.

Teamwork and aggressive play of ice hockey, but without needing hundreds of dollars in skates, pads, sticks, and ice time to be able to play yourself, so it's more relatable.

It's basically the best parts of other team sports with none of the bad.
>>
>>37525751
Dude you can play rugby in america... You were just a BITCH in highschool and played baseball and football... i remeber doing drive bys on those kids and beaning them in the head with full cans of soda and cuddling with dudes on tournament trips
>>
>>37525808
Are you retarded
>>
>>37526646
tell me more about this cuddling... I never got to do that on my yours and I feel that's why we lost
>>
>>37526763
as an upperclass man i had a kid that called me big spoon and i called him little spoon, he was winger and i was a prop/hook/loose forward need be. When i was an underclass man all the older dudes would ask me to do wipe checks after they shit and would point out dudes they wanted to toss the salad. It wasnt truely homo but when youre out there bleeding with your bros getting close like that is comforting, like how the romans boned brothers in arms i guess. One year doing that shit where ypu make your junk look like animals and suprising guys was really big lol
>>
>>37526862
Dude, that is an amazing idea! I resent the fucking backs (tight head although play front row), it really does draw a divide in my teams. But if we bonded like that we may have fought that much harder...
>>
>>37526763
i would also practice with mens team when i was like 13-14 y.o at like no contact pick ups sports when i tried to block them it would be like "this kid is trying to hump me" "push him out of the way" "i'm not complaining"
Those guys were the best
>>
>>37525819
same, its once of the most fun sports, just run tackle and score! like football without the bullshit
>>
>>37526887
i remeber playing 8 and physically picking up a scumhalf because he was fucking up my best scrummy bro and slamming him into the ground... i did what i could to score but i couldnt... Tight small fast dudes were def needed, honestly man some of our backs i wouldnt have fucked with at all regardless of having good weight on them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.