[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has /shit beard? I'm 22 years old and my beard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Who here has /shit beard? I'm 22 years old and my beard is sparse as fuck, coverage on my neck and one cheek is decent but I have absolutely no moustache besides maybe 5 hairs and my other check has maybe 20 hairs. How can I get a full beard? I've got the genes, my dad is hairy af

Does rogaine work? Will it affect my gains?
>>
>>37524265
beards are genetics. search all you want, your search will be in vain. remember spotty beards are 100% of the time nasty, remain clean shaven anon.
>>
>>37524278
When did yours fill in anon? Is 22 too late for me ;_;
>>
File: timelapse2.jpg (23 KB, 451x295) Image search: [Google]
timelapse2.jpg
23 KB, 451x295
>>37524265
how much have you actually tried to grow it?

most people don't give their beard a chance because they think if you don't have a thick beard in a week that you can't grow a full one.
It takes like 3-4 months to even develop something that resembles a beard. and the longer it gets the thicker it gets
>>
>>37524265
I'm 25. I grow less facial hair than any adult male I know. It's a super shitty, sparse mustache, like 6 hairs on my chin, then 5 hairs elsewhere. I don't understand. All the males in my family grow good facial hair. I'm pretty fit (535 dead, 270 bench, 115 lb weighted pullup), and I don't think I'm just a super low test faggot. I guess I just got the shittiest allele combination possible from my parents.
>>
>>37524807
I have no soul patch, no moustache, and my good cheek looks like his.
>>
File: 1463326949662.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463326949662.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>37524833
I know that feel.
>>
>>37524807
I was one of those people. Once I grew it out, it grows fast now regularly. Just had to give it a chance.
>>
20 years old here

only part that's a little light is my mustache but it's still pretty solid

The rest of me is hairy too though, I have a lot on my chest, some on my stomach, some on my shoulders.

When you're hairy like this with a lot on your upper body you just have to go for "big guy" or husbando, so that's the goal now anyways.

But I haven't shaved yet this year and desu it's pretty fucking cool. There was definitely a point maybe a month and a half or two months in where it peaked and looked really good and chicks dug it and stuff and then it started looking more and more like I was either homeless or a terrorist (half arab). But now that it's been so long it's starting to look better and better every week.
>>
>>37524265
Ask yourself why you want to grow a beard

Is it because you have a weak jaw and want to cover it up?

Or because you want to be a trendy and have an le epic beard?

If it's the second one I want to beat your face in with a pole.
>>
>>37526855
I spend a lot of time outdoors and it's good for your skin and keeps your neck/face cool
>>
>>37526855
you sound bitter that you can't grow a beard
>>
If it is not on my top lip or my chin there is no hair at all on my face. No matter how long I let it grow out
>>
>>37526855
I like the way my beard looks on my face, and I love to scratch and touch it. I must have good genetics because I'm 19 and my beard doesn't grow patchy, and it grows from my adam's apple up to my nose so far, and is still spreading up my cheeks. It helps to run an electric razor over your face to keep everything even too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.