[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl that works at my gym said she wants to do squats with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-18-20-35.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-18-20-35.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
A girl that works at my gym said she wants to do squats with me tomorrow night. What do i do /fit/?
>>
squats with her tomorrow night. dont you pay attention?
>>
Tell her you have a hard rod for her to squat onto at your place
>>
Is tomorrow your leg day?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
Dont forget to spot her correctly faggot
>>
>>37523918
She wants to correct your form so you don't injure yourself
>>
girl at my gym told me last night she wanted me to show her shoulders and im curious what to do too. should i take her through an actual routine with me or just make up some shit? shes hardly ever done shoulders and i dont want to break her.

also guys who lift with girls (theres probably few here) how do you overcome other regulars watching you lift with a girl you havent lifted with before?
>>
Keep your body in a plank position and warn her about how much you weigh beforehand. You should probably figure out your bodyweight in plates. Make sure you tell her in plateweight language(every third syllable needs to be grunted beesound) so that you sound more knowledgeable and seem like you belong there. I'm sorry she mistook you for equipment,bro. It'll be okay. You're still making it.
>>
>>37524810
Kek
>>
>>37523918
"doing squats" is a known code for scat play in the BDSM community. I hope you're into scat play, my man.
>>
>>37524066
Show her some yoga and over head presses with little cute dumbells anon
>>
Tell her to squat over this dick
>>
>>37524859
If I try my 1 rep max on squats I have my gf lay under me so I can shit on her chest when I'm "ass to grass".
>>
>>37524066
doesn't really matter, just involve lots of touching in the guise of 'form corrections'. escalate appropriately from there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.