[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things you've learned from /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462407435734.png (46 KB, 185x184) Image search: [Google]
1462407435734.png
46 KB, 185x184
there are actual adults (=americans) who struggle eating their daily oatmeal because it isn't double stuffed marshmallow sugar poofs with chocolate treats
>>
>>37522762
Oatmeal is disgusting. Fucking lumpy shit with battery any flavor that feels prechewed going into your mouth.
>>
>>37522780
I have the same when I cook my oats, but I just eat them uncooked with yoghurt and a bit of nesquik powder. Tastes much better.
>>
>>37522780
learn to cook oatmeal and thank your parents for stuffing your face full of sugar and artificial flavouring as a kid since apparently that's all you're able to taste these days
>>
>>37522793
Literally everyone I know who eata oatmeal for the nutritional factor loads it with honey and other natural bullshit to make it palatable. I'm not a fucking horse. At most I will decimate them in a blender and add it to a shake.
>>
>>37522811
literally everyone I know who eats oatmeal which is like 75% of the population just eats it straight up because it's a normal breakfast food for normal people.

maybe you should go back to your frosted flakes and chocolate muffins like the degenerate you are
>>
what about adding some cinnamon, 2 teaspoons of sweetner and a piece of fruit/hand full of raisins??
>>
oatmeal + apple pieces + 1 banana + dried fruit
>>
>>37522762
I need to put sugar not everything I eat. I put it on pasta, cereal, pizza, burgers, fries, salads; you name it. I even usually put 4-5 scoops of sugar into my sodas...help
>>
>>37522762
So how long have you been unable to eat oatmeal, OP? Do you have to put half a cup of sugar on it just to choke it down, or do you have to get the chocolate syrup out?
>>
I put protein powder and blueberries in my oatmeal.
>>
>>37522762
i have no clue why you people have trouble eating oatmeal

just throw in some salt and it's great
>>
Am i the only who eats oatmeal without cooking them? I just eat em dry and add mill. I eat them like cereal
>>
>>37523693
this. it's like tasty liquid bread. I ate it for breakfast when I was 7 years old and I eat it for breakfast now that I'm 25. I didn't even consider it healthy or good nutritional value until recently, it's just an easy breakfast that tastes good and keeps you feeling full
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.