[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting and Cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: P_20160605_162911.jpg (264 KB, 1225x919) Image search: [Google]
P_20160605_162911.jpg
264 KB, 1225x919
How does cardio affect cutting that bf? I know that I should keep a cal deficit and keep my hands away from simple carbs, but my belly still has that annoying flab that won't go away.

By increasing on cardio will this flab finally go away?
>>
HIIT man and strict diet.

yes its gonna take some time. that belly flap is usually the most annoying to go away.

or use anavar that will be gone in a month
>>
>>37522396
Never ? Once it's here, it will stay forever until the next starvation
Broscience best science
>>
>>37522418
When you mean strict diet, how strict?
No sugars ever, no cheat days and always counting the calories to perfection?
>>
>>37522396
That could be an inguinal hernia if it's a bump sticking out and you can move it around.
>>
>>37522594
It's not, it's just fat.
>>
>>37522594
I just got my hernia repaired yesterday actually
>>
>>37522396
Post a picture exposing the real gut. Not this myspace angle shit.
>>
>>37522723
How was it? I'm waiting until I can get good health insurance.
>>
god you faggots really are fat aren't you? like ALL of you.
I can tell because im a former skelly, never had any fat on me above 12%bf, and it literally is just fat that you can lose.
ive seen pepople do it a million times. get over yourselves, get over your excuses, and just cut for fucking a year. its hard but you all got yourselves in this position so get yourselves out.
>>
>>37522537
the stricter your diet is (avoiding excess fats and simple carbs) the better your cut will be. IF it is too hard to keep a very controlled diet and still get your protein/calories for the day, you must compensate with HIIT to get cut. Intensive cardio will help with fat loss and maintaining muscle mass waaaay better than LISS cardio.

Formula to cut that worked great for me:
>keep lifting
>eat the right amount of protein/complex carbs/calories
>avoid fatty foods and reduce simple carbs intake (you still need some)
>Do some HIIT twice a week, I recommend sprints. I like to sprint for 10 sec, take ~40 sec to rest/walk, for 6 sets. As you get better you want to make it more intense by resting for less and less time, or doing more sets. And always jog and stretch before sprinting, it's the same as doing your maxes on a lift. You will easily tear your shit up if you dont.
>>
>>37522396
desu OP from the pic it seems you are skinnyfat atm. You need to keep lifting and do intense cardio, if you just jog and keep a cal deficit you will just lost muscle and fat. I would say eat at calorie maintenance and do some sprints
>>
>>37522418
>anavar

pls tell me more about this senpai.
>>
>>37523489
It's a really expensive oral steroid that is good to take alongside cutting if you have infinite funds.
>>
>>37523489
expensive trash

if you are going to roid just do it the right way with actual fucking oil

anavar is the weakest and most expensive oral, a shit combo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.