[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the main cause of the difference in shoulder size/shape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 12.jpg (65 KB, 523x410) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
65 KB, 523x410
What is the main cause of the difference in shoulder size/shape in this picture?
>>
Bump because I can't figure it out either. Might just be posture.
>>
>>37521957
I think it's just skeletal build
>>
>>37521957
It that picture almost purely posture
The guy on the right has his shoulders rolled forward as he hunches over
The guy on the left has neutral positioning with his left arm pulled up
>>
>>37521957
They kept mentioning creative and steroids in this video. Wonder if they browse /fit/. But to answer you question, it's probably FRAME
>>
>>37522017
It's like that for the whole video. It's odd that the guy who lifts more has worse posture. But on the other hand, why is it bad posture if it makes you look better.
>>
>>37522064
Because when you hunch over with your arms in front of you like that it emphasizes the front delt
and the lateral delt pops up behind it because your back isn't keeping it pinioned back in a neutral upright position
Try it for yourself by pushing your shoulders as far forward as you can then pin your scapula back like you're setting up for bench
That's the difference
It's also why bodybuilders do the pose where they hunch over and flex to give a better view of the whole deltoid chain into their traps
>>
James was talking about his back being fucked up, so probably posture.
>>
File: 3.gif (494 KB, 245x136) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
494 KB, 245x136
>>37522122
>>
>>37521957
FRAME
R
A
M
E
>>
>>37522045
they have answered questions from some board before,so maybe one of them does, probably Lawrence, fucking nerd.
>>
What's FRAME?
>>
>>37522240
skeletal structure
>>
>>37521957
bruce and james right?

Unsubbed when they switched to roosterteeth though, felt too different
>>
>>37522260
But skeletons of the same height are virtually indistinguishable, even sex is hard to tell. And female roid monsters have a better v taper than the biggest natties.
>>
>>37521957
Guy on the right definitely has a broader frame. He also lifts and has pretty juicy shoulders
>>
>>37522302
It's literally the same.
>>
mainly bad posture on the left
>>
>>37522317
How many skeletons and accompanying non skeleton versions have you seen to judge this?
>>
Dude on the right has a broader frame
>>
>>37522223
I believe most of them to an extent. They're also probably linked to anything funny about them by fans.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.