[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can people bear to do this, /fit/? Do they have no self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
How can people bear to do this, /fit/?

Do they have no self-respect?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3636667/Working-appetite-Chanelle-Hayes-shows-curves-patterned-bikini-tucks-burger-sitting-poolside-Alicante-going-topless-sunbathe.html
>>
All this "Fat Acceptance" and "HAES" is scaring me. I imagine a world where there's a small handful of fit older people, a ton of overweight on-the-brink-of-death older people, a bunch of younger fatties, and a few younger fit people. Almost everywhere I go I'm one of the skinnier fit people I see. Lard asses everywhere. I've never seen it so bad.
>>
> -shows-curves
> curves
Why even say shit if you're going to flat out lie?
>>
File: Chanelle-Hayes.jpg (829 KB, 2070x3000) Image search: [Google]
Chanelle-Hayes.jpg
829 KB, 2070x3000
Such a waste
>>
she's rich enough not to give a shit about how she looks and i bet that burger was like $40 and delicious
>>
>>37521544
Why does it scare you that people are literally putting themselves at a disadvantage for you and everyone who disagrees with their bullshit? Let them do whatever they want, seriously. It seems like its more of a problem than it really is because you probably live in a city and every oppressed group of retard fucks out today have a much larger bark than bite
>>
>>37521448
How is eating a burger while enjoying a day in the sun lacking self respect?
>>
>>37523247
Because she got fat... and to these virgins it means her life is as meaningless as theirs.
>>
>>37523102
when you live in a country with free health care, these fat fucks cost us more money.
>>
>>37523259
Oh right
Sometimes I forget the average age around here is 16 and everyone is full of anxiety
>>
>>37521544
ready to be part of the /fit/ master race? It will be like Time Machine but with the races reversed
>>
>>37523247
>>37523259
>>37523316
samefag, back to >>>reddit
>>
>>37521544

Surely larger amounts of obesity has a chance to lower the life expectancy of later generations and maybe provide a temporary solution for the over-populated planet.
>>
>>37524200
Back to sucking my dick, faggot
>>
>>37524554
yes, sorry i forgot. thank you jesus
>ON NOM NOM NOM
>:3
>>
>>37524387

Considering niggers, spics, and sandniggers, when presented with equal economic opportunity, have way higher obesity rates than whites, obesity is an overwhelming force for good if it can cause sterility and early death. It even gets chinaniggers.
>>
>>37523016
how do things go bad so quickly?
>>
>>37521448
Mark my words, she's coming out with a fitness DVD in the next few months.
It's the same for every single one of these female celebs who've gained weight. They sign a contract, go out in public and gorge on fatty snacks purposely looking as disgusting as possible, then lose all the weight and sell the DVD
>>
>>37524766
>>
>>37524861

Funny you post that because RDJ is actually a whistleblower on the kike hollywood pedo ring and probably browses /pol/.
>>
>>37525213
>>
Das sad
>>
>reading and posting celebrity gossip
>making it

Pick one

Work on your own body and stop wasting time
>>
>>37524778
she probably gets stuffed with cock all the time and got lazy because she didnt have to work for the belly full of cummies anymore
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.