[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cig.jpg (194 KB, 668x528) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194 KB, 668x528
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?
>>
>>37518191
How do you even workout?
>>
I've seen this exact thread before.
>>
>>37518222
I've seen tons of the same threads on 4chan........ I see ylyl threads 10x a day or more
>>
>>37518191
Switch to Swedish snus.
Its lot safer than smoking and it doesnt even cause mouthcancer like american and asian snus.
http://www.who.int/tobacco/framework/public_hearings/swedish_match_ab.pdf

http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/features/snus-tobacco-health-risks

http://www.swedishmatch.com/Snus-and-health/Research-on-snus/Cancer/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/30/business/studying-snus-a-smokeless-tobacco-from-sweden.html
>>
>>37518255
That doesn't count youre still getting nicotine
>>
>>37518301
Nicotine is good for you man.
>reduces stress
>stress kills gains
>>
>>37518191
I managed to quit
I torrented allen carrs quit smoking dvd and after that just changed my mindset

cigarettes weren’t making me less stressed the absence of nicotine was making me stressed and giving in made me feel less bad
>>
>>37518212
He doesn't
>>
File: DARE.jpg (87 KB, 276x512) Image search: [Google]
DARE.jpg
87 KB, 276x512
I hated school and still feel it was a waste of time because they didn't teach you anything that matters that you can use in your daily life - except DARE. Joke all you want about me being a pussy but I'm glad my school district invested. It was mainly for meth since this area is #1 in the whole country for it, but they taught us the right way in 5th grade, and I've never had to deal with a drug addiction. Th-thanks lion
>>
>>37518349
Doesn't work like that, you're only stressed because the nicotine withdrawal
>>
>>37518191
>This thread again
>Every fucking day
Just cut your consumption in half every day until you get to 1, then don't smoke again
>>
>>37519503
Who cares it's better than workout and physique threads faggot
>>
this meme is fucking terrible
>>
easiest way to quit (and how I did it) is switch to vaping. then over time gradually reduce the nicotine content and then basically just quit the vaping all together. pretty easy tbj
>>
>>37519239
DARE is literally a brainwashing program. Most of the "facts" they spout are straight up made up and undupported by any evidence.

Nothing wrong with being straight-edge, but don't do it because you believe their bullshit.
>>
>>37520247
unsupported*

The only thing worse than typing on a phone without autocorrect is typing on a phone with autocorrect.
>>
>>37520142
Better than any other thread I've seen on this board
>>
>>37520247
>>37520263
had a hippie I used to be in contact with tell me the same thing about "brainwashing" but again, just like this, no particular details given on how anything is wrong.

>being brainwashed
>to avoid catastrophically bad decisions that will kill you
sounds great also I'll take that over the rest of the garbage school which teaches you military history and high level math which do nothing for you the second you're in the real world. If you get an A you're basically trained to be autistic.

One of the things I'd noticed about my retarded hippie friend and most drugfags is they always hate everyone else who's high. He basically treated it like a "hobby" but the second anyone else was doing it even if they were at home, they were "irresponsible". It seems like he secretly knew he was full of shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.