[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally break up after 5 years of toxic relationship >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: rust outside.gif (1 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
rust outside.gif
1 MB, 500x270
>finally break up after 5 years of toxic relationship
>she moves one floor below me
>she moved to my company
>started lifting everyday from anxiety
>started running every evening
>gone from 92kg to 70kg (180cm)
>yet heart still pumps faster everytime I see her
>torn apart between old comfy life and brave new world

You can read sticky to heal your body but tell me how to deal with this anons
>>
>>37515504
Stop fapping
>>
Keep getting better cardio level. When your resting bpm is low enough you won't feel anxiety any more.

Also start liftan
>>
>>37515504
go out, meet 3 new girls and bang them, report back

also Stop fapping
>>
>>37515515
desperate
>>37515504
you cant escape from it, thats life man, pain is part of it, surrender to it and it becomes bearable
>>
>>37515515
>>37515518
>>37515524
My resting bpm in the morning is 50
Also taking yohimbine so it makes anxiety/depression/heart rate problem tougher
But the fat burns nice

Why stop fapping?
>>
>stop being a fag
>delete everything she gave you
>remove anything that reminds you of her
>cut time you see her to the absolute minimum
>start fucking other girls
>rinse and repeat for the next 6 months till she's a figment of your imagination

you're welcome
>>
>>37515545
I don't think you know what means being with someone for 5 years
>>
>start fucking other girls

this will be even more helpful for OP than in the average case cuz it sounds like she's deliberately staying in his life, exerting 'control', and it's the best way to break the concept that he's still involved with her in his mind.
>>
>>37515614
I think you're being a drama queen and putting pussy on a pedestal. People break up, move on.
>>
>>37515504
Just be the best you can be anon. You'll get a new QT in no time and you can forget that toxic cunt who clearly is hanging around to be a head fuck.
>>
>>37515630
May be

>>37515618
>>37515653
I've been tindering other girls but got cockblock, can't even describe why.
I fucking tried to sleep with other girls, they wanted to sleep with me but I just don't want.
>>
>>37515630
Stop being a massive cunt. I highly doubt repulsive ass has never been in a long term relationship so you are nowhere near qualified to give advice on this. Kill yourself.

OP, it's totally normal to feel that way, you just need to try and keep contact with her to a minimum. I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years about 4 months ago and everytime I see her my heart still beats a little faster, though it isn't nearly as bad as it was months ago. Shit, I used to get cold sweats half the time. Time will heal this wound man.
>>
>>37515675
>time and heavy lifting

Ftfy
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>37515675
You sound like such a faggot lmao. I like how you assume a bunch a shit about me because what I said was true. He needs to move on. He's putting her on a pedestal and giving her too much power to the point where it's affecting him negatively. That's when it reaches a point where he needs to understand its a chapter of his life that's over.

>Getting cold sweats over a girl you dated for 3 years.
>>
>>37515544
Those double doubles...

Anyway, they believe if you fap you satisfy your urges to go out and get laid. You need to depend less on your hand and more on other people.

Sounds kinda odd to me. They promote you to become dependent on others and not yourself.
>>
>date thick qt puerto rican for four years
>convinced we'd spend our lives together
>closest cousin gets murdered
>watch grandpa die at home
>she leaves me because I'm not myself anymore (angry and closed off from the world but who can blame me)
>lose 40lb in just under three months
>wasn't at my greatest, didn't really have a eating problem, but a getting up and living problem
>lifting and eating healthy again
>stuffing this tight 18 year old volleyball player from work on a nightly basis

Life has it's ups and downs. I'm not anywhere where I want to be physically, but we're all going to make it bros.
>>
>>37515717
You're fucking stupid. You are right in that he needs to move but he's been with her for 5 years. I'm 30 and there is no way you are anywhere close to my age. You sound like a 19 year old faggot who just read his first PUA sticky on r/seduction.

The fuck outta here.
>>
>>37515717
Being with someone for 3 years is enough time to develop some serious bonds. It's not that odd to feel uneasy/awkward when seeing them, doesn't mean he's putting pussy on the pedastal. Have some empathy my dude
>>
>>37515717
You are either
>A sociopath
>A neckbeard who has never been in a relationship
because nobody who actually been in a relationship and actually loved someone other than themselves would say something like this. You don't just "get over" spending that much time with someone for 5 years and then stopping. When someone becomes an integral part of your life it is extremely difficult when they suddenly are not. Stop being an autist.
>>
>>37515717
This. People need to man up and swallow the Red Pill.
>>
>>37515755
Naw, I'm not. But you can keep assuming and projecting if you want.

You're the 30 year old getting butthurt and attacking me for 0 reason when the OP was less asshurt by what I said than you. You seem like you're upset about something, friend. Don't take it out on me just because I didn't coddle the guy and told him the truth. I wasn't insulting him or looking down on him, it just is what it is.
>>
>>37515717
Who hurt you
>>
>>37515788
I'm not the other guy, but just because you read somewhere 'not to put pussy on a pedestral' doesn't qualify you to give relationship advice.
I wish i could just go on and don't give a fuck about her, but everytime i see my ex on campus, my heart rate raises as fuck.
And yes, i deleted all my stuff from her, even have a new gf now.
>>
>>37515813
I genuinely get it. We all go through it. Maybe I'm just someone that can shut that shit out. I've been in tons of long term relationships, and it sucks when they end. But then it's onto the next one, I'm about myself and bettering my life, and every chick is just a lesson. I try not to hold into the past and realize what mistakes I made with the last bitch and move onto the next one and try to be a better me.

I genuinely dunno what to say, it's too easy to write me off as a neck beard I guess.
>>
>>37515838
grow up
>>
>>37515545
/thread
>>
>>37515515
catholic shill please go.
>>
What's with all the cringey feel-blogging on this board now?

>muh fee fees
Isn't that what weightlifting and nutting up is supposed to help with?
>>
>>37516861
As you can see - nope

Also made this thread because fitness == physical and mental gains/peace
>>
>>37516957
>because fitness == physical and mental gains/peace

No. No it doesn't.

You sound like a whiney little girl.
>>
>>37515717
woah dude! you are so cool and cold hearted!!!! awesome!!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.