[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genuine question fit: Why do people who had weight loss surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464892685901.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1464892685901.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
Genuine question fit: Why do people who had weight loss surgery (WLS) often accused of "cheating" or taking the easy way out when it comes to their weight loss?
>>
>>37515275
Because that is an easy way out compared to dieting and excersise.
>>
>>37515275
See
>>37515285
>>
>>37515275

...what?
>>
WOLVERINE eats PIZZA and still looks SHREDDED while saving the WORLD
>>
jelly poorfags who aren't gonna make it

trt/hgh/liposuction/lasik/mike o'hearn duck eggs/phalloplasty master race
>>
>>37515299
breh. cant you see hes azn? this is DWIGHT THE ROCK JOHNSEN
>>
>>37515310
no thats DELIGHT the CHOCOLATE BRONSEN
>>
>>37515285
Button you're still going to diet if you have weight loss surgery
Just forcibly so
>>
File: messi.jpg (9 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
9 KB, 295x295
>>37515275
>>
I know a few people who have had this surgery done, and it does actually work, but ironically, they end up having to watch what they eat anyway otherwise they'll get very sick. They might as well have not cut out part of their bodies and just watched what they ate in the first place. That's just my opinion though.
>>
>>37515275
People get mad if you use shortcuts to succeed. Steroids are called fraud and banned in sports. Rushing in a videogame is called cheese. Hacking the server for your undergrad finals test questions bank is called cheating.
>>
>>37515275
Because people are so insanely obsessed with everyone around them that they would prefer everyone to have to work as hard or harder to accomplish what they are seeking to accomplish.

It's like a young man that works his ass off for everything he has accusing a wealthy young man that he's cheating if his father gives him a small loan of a million dollars to start a business.

People are envious wretches, that's why.
>>
>>37515275
The simple answer is that, at least in America, something is cheating if it can't be paid for by most people.

Sterons are cheating for muscle because most people won't she'll out the money to get big quickly. Similarly, people can't always pay for such a large, but unnecessary surgery.

Because of this, jelly poorfags make try and make it noble to be poor so that they don't feel bad about themselves. They use words like, "cheating," and "unfair", to both comfort themselves, but also to discourage others from using the advantages they have in life.

This goes for any aspect of life, not just health and wellness.

Tl;dr : jelly poorfags are a majority and therefore make social policy and stigma
>>
>>37515275
I lost weight through diet, but I don't care how other people do it, It's none of my business if it doesn't affect my life.

Keanu had a hard life, he deserves the PIZZA.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.