[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skelly >start lifting recently >start seeing small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (49 KB, 708x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 708x515
>skelly
>start lifting recently
>start seeing small results, but still skelly
>about to go on a 3 week trip to Japan
How can I work out without a gym etc? I'm going to a small town in Japan and the only gym I know there is a run down abandoned looking sketchy joint run by some super hardcore weight lifters and it looks pretty exclusive. I'm planning to do lots of push-ups and pull-ups. Can anyone give me a good routine so I don't lose all my progress?
>>
>>37514575
Go to the gym japs like seeing people take interests in their hobbies or go to a park nigga
>>
>>37514608
The jap gym is ultra hardcore. It looks like an abandoned steel warehouse and is populated with jacked old dudes who smoke cigarettes. No one in the town actually knows what the fuck happens in there, or of it even is a gym. What would I be able to do in the park
>>
>>37514674
Pick up little jap women
Literally.
Then put them down again.
Then bring them back for a fuck
>>
>>37514575
Living in Japan right now. Gyms are also super expensive, at least the ones in Tokyo are. There are however a ton of parks here and may of them have workout "stations" for old folks and usually you can find a pull up bar. That's what I do.
>>
>>37514575
reality is you might attempt some exercises the first day or 2 but then you will stop and lose all your gains
this is the life of a skelly
hard to gain muscle, easy to lose
>>
>>37515469
Dude there are public gyms that are cheap as fuck in japan even tokyo is a pain finding them

>>37514674
Dude you start somewhere thats how it was when i started kickboxing in japan don't be intimidated bitch boi
>>
>>37514575
I know Tokyo has several Gold's. Are you by chance staying in Okinawa? There's a gym every mile on that fucking island.
>>
Just eat properly and enjoy your time. 3 weeks won't make a difference.
>>
>>37514674

What fuck are talking about? Im in a jao gym right now and the only people here is me and some old guy wrapped in a blanket watching baseball in the corner.
>>
>>37517149
Lmao sounds like a lot of gyms in asia
>>
>>37514575
I live in Japan.

Protip Japanese gyms are expensive as fuck don't bother. Look for prefecture "fitness centers" it'll cost you about 1000 yen if you don't have spare shoes to swap into but be warned they have almost fuck all for heavy weight.

Feel free to ask me whatever I enjoy lifting here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.