[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince myself to not eat alot without Adderall? pro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x594
How do I convince myself to not eat alot without Adderall?
pro tip
>not possible
>>
Eat a dick
>>
Start eating. The Adderall will let you keep eating you stupid fuck
>>
rihanna is like one of those chicks that you wanna fuck and treat like absolute shit but never be seen with her in public
>>
I'm on an add medication too and I never eat or sleep. It gives me a great boost of energy though
How does this affect me overall?
>>
>>37515071
You probably have no testosterone and are skinny fat
>>
>>37515085
So are you saying that add meds aren't helpful for working out?
>>
>>37515050
Why not
She's cute with nice eyes nice skin and good fashion sense
>>
>>37515071

uh, it's probably the wrong medication for you dude
>>
>>37515193

not if you're actually ADD
>>
Very possible you undisciplined fuck. Unless you want to get addicted to caffeine/adderall. I started eating ground turkey with little rice and lots of veggies. Eat that at 11am not even slightly hungry til 9:30pm (I eat the same thing, same amount and still lose weight. Remember to take vitamins.

>used to steal roommates adderall
>just took the bottle one day and downed them over the week
>black out somehow (more like time lapse)
>roommates mom sees me naked on bed
>told to leave that weekend.
Well fucking worth it.
>>
>>37515217
she's a whore
>>
>>37515309
So is your mom, doesn't mean she isn't a nice lady
>>
>>37515321
Underage b& detected
>>
>>37515471
I'm legal, don't worry, your mom won't be going to jail anon
>>
I drink diet soda a lot and it helps me not be hungry 24/7.
>>
>>37515605
Drinking soda without nibbling on something feels unnatural to me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.