[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting to forget.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1464361023296.jpg (136 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464361023296.jpg
136 KB, 720x1280
Hi /fit/ so I'm wanting to lose as much weight as possible without being on the evening news for an hero. I was wondering what is the fastest yet still safe way to go about this. Also what are some good workout routines that focus on the entire body and not just one specific area (ie starting strength).

I'm currently 6'3" 255lb, and I have decent shoulders and legs right now due to unloading our delivery trucks at work but my back core and chest are pretty much non existant and everything has a layer of fat I also eat at a caloric defecit right now. I was also wondering what if you guys knew of some good cheap recipes and how plausible is it to cook all of your meals on one day and portion them out for the week?

Thanks for any help and suggestions.
>>
Honestly if you want a full body workout focused on weightloss, id go with swimming. It cut me down in a hurry when i was a chubby in highschool.
>>
read the fucking sticky
>>
Go vegan. You shouldn't eat a coloric deficit for too long cause that's not a sustainable diet. With a vegan diet you can eat a lot of food for way less calories.
>>
>>37514637
We have a local ymca that has a pool was going to sign up with them on Monday when I get paid.

>>37514643
I did read it a long time ago and while it has good overall advice it covers the absolute basics.

>>37514657
Can you explain why vegans get all the hate that they do on here? I feel as if that would be a last resort for me.

Thanks for the answers so far
>>
>>37513979
Get on keto and only eat protein + omega fats while restricting caloric intake to 800kCal. Also, do fuck tons of cardio. You'll hate it and probably give up before the end of the week but you will lose pounds fast. Also, some muscle too but that can't be avoided with rapid weight loss.
>>
>>37514680
I don't really have any other reason that they get shade other than this guy being a fucking meme. And any ways you shouldn't be worried about what broscientists think about your diet if yo really serious about losing wait.
>>
>>37514706
Is DNP worth looking into? I read it was banned in the US so I wouldn't know on what ways to get it. Thanks for the suggestion I'll definitely look into going the keto route.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>37514756
Forgot to add pic
>>
>>37514758
DNP is a slippery slope. I've heard stories of people being cooked from the inside and dying
>>
>>37514758
DNP is the ONLY supplement proven to cut fat and not muscle. Read into it more, its not the safest supplement but you will get amazing results. I wish I was fat so that I could try it, the thought of just dropping all the fat and retaining the muscle sounds awesome to me. However, keep in mind that if you lose your weight very fast that you will have sagging skin. You want a solution to that? Bulk up and fill it with muscle, good luck brother.
>>
>>37514794
This guy knows what's up. DNP is well-researched and completely safe. People have been using it for years and it basically melts fat away. In fact you go into starvation mode quickly from this because your body wants to save the fat (basic paleo), so you actually NEED to eat extra carbs to spare your muscle.
>>
>>37514794
>>37514827

I'll see if I can find some places that sell it. Since its such a potent fat burner it'd be smart to build muscle first then use the dnp to melt the remaining fat away.
>>
>>37515080
Thing is, if you overdose you're dead. There's nothing you can do except fill a bathtub with ice and slowly melt from the inside. If you do it make sure you get it from a reliable source and do NOT fuck around. "I'm not feeling it I'll take another" is a one way trip to a painful early grave.
>>
>>37515126
Yeah I wouldn't do that, and if I do fuck up my ass is walking the the next block over to the ER to get treatment.

Thanks for all of the advice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.