[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I weigh 400 pounds. I've been eating pic related for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: firefox_2016-06-10_19-07-29[1].png (38 KB, 688x648) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-10_19-07-29[1].png
38 KB, 688x648
I weigh 400 pounds. I've been eating pic related for the past 3 and a half months. I've lost about 20 pounds... which is okay.

I'd like to lose faster, so I was thinking about switching to the diet plan I'll post in the next picture (which is basically just half the rice and beans).

But I just learned about like, starvation mode and junk where weight loss will slow. If I do hit that, will I eventually get over it if I just keep eating this diet?

I don't want to go any lower than the amount of calories I'm thinking of going to, because I feel like at my weight that might be unhealthy.

Since you guys know a bunch about health and fitness, I'd love some opinions.
>>
File: firefox_2016-06-10_19-13-23[1].png (40 KB, 691x698) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-10_19-13-23[1].png
40 KB, 691x698
>>
I don't know what you are asking,I don't know much about starvation mode but don't worry about it when eating 2000 calories I ate sub 1500 for 8 months now and obviously if you eat less than what you were eating while losing weight you'll lose weight faster
>>
>>37513755
I just don't wanna harm my body via my attempts to fix it, I suppose.

And I don't want to be permanently stopped by this starvation mode a bunch of places talk about.

May I ask how heavy you were while eating sub 1500?
>>
>>37513782
I suggest actually researching starvation mode for a few hours as I know literally nothing about it and I was 225 5 foot 6 ik I'm Manlet af now 150
>>
>>37513811
Hm. I tried. There's misinformation everywhere which was throwing my research for a loop.

I guess I'll just try harder.

I'm 6 feet tall.

Nice loss though, that's awesome, and probably within a healthy enough weight for your height, overall.
>>
>>37513831
Check is starvation mode real Reddit thread someone gives a solid response while directing people to an experiment on it
>>
>>37513698
You don't wanna lose too fast or you'll have more loose skin. Tbh tho you're probably gonna have hella loose skin anyways being 400 pounds.
>>
>>37513892
Yeah, unfortunately I will. :\ My punishment for years of obesity.

Loose skin tightens up eventually though, I think?
>>
>>37513698
>>37513702
You halved the rice and beans but kept the full 100g of cheese?
>>
File: firefox_2016-06-10_19-52-59[1].png (36 KB, 672x692) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-10_19-52-59[1].png
36 KB, 672x692
>>37513879
Huh. The Reddit FAQ was actually helpful. Thank you. I'm still awful at navigating that site, and not sure I'll ever get better at it. It's all laid out weird.

>>37513933
I did, since the cheese is my only real decent source of calcium. If I halved it I'd be quite a lot under my recommended calcium intake. I'm still not a fan of the lowered iron intake with the halved amount of beans, but not sure what to do about that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.