[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup so, I started working out recently, and I got this lump under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: not-my-arm.jpg (12 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
not-my-arm.jpg
12 KB, 330x400
Sup so, I started working out recently, and I got this lump under my arm. It's not work-out related, but I'm wondering if it has to do with clinical strength deodorant and my increased sweating.

It came up almost out of no where, looks like this, hurt at first and but is now just thick and moves with my skin kind of.

Did you guys ever have this issue with antipersperants and sweating a lot? All I get on google is 'might be this, but also might be cancer' on google.

Can't see a doctor anytime soon, chances of cancer are very slim but this is one place it'd pop up.
>>
oh fuck dude. im so sorry.
>>
Looks like an ingrown hair to me.
>>
im so sorry.
>>
>>37513556
Early signs of cancer.
>>
>>37513556
Late signs of cancer.
>>
>>37513556
Do you shave your pits like the guy there? Then it's probably an ingrown hair.

If you don't, it's probably a boil or something similar. All that flesh rubbing against itself with the sweat and deodorant grinding between it leads to shit like that.
>>
>>37513588

Guess cancer isn't so bad after all.
>>
Nice tattoo
>>
>>37513597
Yeah most people are just really whiny.
>>
>>37513591

I don't shave, period. But that makes more sense from that perspective. It's probably very easy to block pores that way then.
>>
>>37513556
That is a zit, and believe you me, it's gonna hurt like a bee sting when it finally goes. I used to get those occasionally when I wore shitty walmart antipersperant. Now I use Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" deodorant and I don't have those anymore.
>>
So sorry man, the next symptom is super tiny benis.
>>
Breast cancer m8.

Or swollen nymph nodes, which means you have cancer somewhere else.
>>
>>37513556
That little bump is your gains.
>>
I use to get these alot. Try not wearing deodorant for a while (seriously unless your a fatty the only time it should mater is at the gym and you can shower after).
Get alcohol free deodorant for sensitive skin. It'll clear up. I went to the doc for mine cause I had two lumps that felt like pebbles under my skin. Just Lymph nodes .
>>
I had this after being too rough and fast at the bottom of chinups, essentially it is a lymph node near an inflamed tendon.

Mine went away after a day or two of rest. Next time you do chinups, or rows, make sure you aren't at any stage yanking, you should have smooth controlled movements so your tendons aren't getting smashed.

Nothing to worry about at all, your can probably still train with this tomorrow so long as you are gentle and watch your movements.
>>
When I started working out I got these in my arm pits. Swollen lymph nodes, a normal reaction to a new kind of heavy stress.
>>
Use deodorant on gym days and not antiperspirant, one is meant to block your pores to stop swear, the other is only meant to not smell bad. I've stopped using antiperspirant because I used to get those
>>
I will lift for you tomorrow. Good luck with everything man!
>>
>>37513556
wash under arms everyday
do not use antiperspirant or deodorants until its gone
They are blocked pores where sweat has carried particles of the deodorant back into the pore.
>>
>>37513556
I had the same thing last year, turned out to be a boil. Super easy to fix though, just had to go get it lanced at the doc office
>>
>>37513556
ingrown hair
>>
File: 1410885465926.png (49 KB, 1116x577) Image search: [Google]
1410885465926.png
49 KB, 1116x577
>>37513556
Does it feel a bit like a swollen vein? I get these occasionally and shit skin in general. Doctor said it's nothing to worry about and it might be related to liver function. They can be painful as fuck tho. Now I just apply antibiotic creamwhenever one pops up.
>>
>>37513556
put savlon on it , it will help purge it , or a manuka honey based cream like activon , when in shower put a cloth over it that has been rinsed under warm water , also only pop it when it has a yellow head as you will only push the infection deeper
>>
>>37513556
Looks like a plugged oil gland or >>37513569

Get it checked out, it could grow pretty deep and fill with loads of pus, not dangerous or anything but it hurts and impinges movement.
>>
Could be a sebaceous cyst, they're not in any way dangerous unless the skin texture changes from soft and squishy to a hard, walnut like texture. I had one before and the nurse said not to worry
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.