[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: taxi_driver_shirtless.jpg (30 KB, 605x325) Image search: [Google]
taxi_driver_shirtless.jpg
30 KB, 605x325
June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
>>
Did you mean to post this on >>>/tv/ ?
>>
>>37512978
What's June 29th?
>>
>>37512995

No. I meant to post it here.

Travis' message is the reality about the world and fitness. I'd throw alcohol and cigarettes into that speech as well.
>>
>>37513029
Yeah but he was going insane.
>>
>>37512978
I love how flawed Travis is. Despite this sermon there are multiple scenes later on where you see him still drink. Still pop pills, and there's that one fucking wierd ass meal he has that's like nothing but white bread, sugar, and cream in a bowl.
>>
>>37513038

That's because he wasn't organizizied. The whole film is a deep metaphor for getting organizized.
>>
>>37513207
Oh so what was the part where he brings that hot chick to the smut theatre supposed to symbolize?
>>
Can we invade /tv/ to fuck with all the dyel's? It's fucking timeless how fast and how mad they get.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 470x595
>>37513254
I'm game.
>>
>>37513222

His lack of organization. He would've brought her to a nice restaurant and back to his place if he was organizized.

You can tell at the end during the shooting scene that he doesn't really want to be a bad guy. His male protective instinct allowed him to release his inner rage in a way that turned him into an unintentional hero.
>>
>>37513329
Man maybe i should get organized
>>
>>37512978
>thinks push ups and pull ups are equally hard
>>
>>37512978
Get the sunblock boys, summer is here.
>>
>>37513816
Back 2 reddit
>>
>Does nothing but sit around or drive all day
>Drinks soda constantly, literally eats sugar out of a bowl, apparently takes drugs
>Is still fairly muscular with extremely low bf% and good insertions/proportions
How the fuck
>>
>>37513924
Take a closer look at the pills
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.