[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you change through your early twenties to late twenties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1464304970259.png (102 KB, 240x227) Image search: [Google]
1464304970259.png
102 KB, 240x227
How did you change through your early twenties to late twenties /fit/?

I'm 21 and I hope to calm down a little bit as the years go on, all I want to do is fight people. I guess it may be because I'm very insecure
>>
>>37512593
How tall are you?
>>
File: 1442362563925.jpg (29 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
1442362563925.jpg
29 KB, 423x640
You're a faggot
>>
That's typical of people who never competed in a sport. They need to compensate their lack of experience in physical competition. The funny thing is they usually suck at fighting too and get their asses handled to them.

You had a shit father growing up, OP.
>>
I'm 26 and haven't changed at all. A little more socially confident I guess, but not much
>>
>>37512593

More confident. I think I owe that to actually having money and being able to do as I please with it.
>>
>>37512593
You'll want to fight people until someone beats the brakes off of you and humbles you. Fighting is fun don't get me wrong, and I even do it for sport, but realize you're risking your life or maiming everytime you start shit with someone.
>probably manlet rage though
>>
>>37512622
I did compete in sport
>>
>>37512657
Yeah back in Middle School maybe. Faggot.
>>
I want to fight people all the time because i am poor and girls don't like me.
>>
File: 1461002107066.jpg (71 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
1461002107066.jpg
71 KB, 500x507
>>37512593
My desire to rampage through Europe, burning down villages, stealing food, cattle and farmer's daughters to build my harem only intensifies with each passing day
>>
>>37512681

i want to kill all the poor.. all the degenerates (gay people, trans) and just all bad humans
>>
>>37512698
My main, short-term goal so far is to get enough people together to push for legalizing dueling again.

Then I'll start working out how exactly I could turn piracy/horse nomadism into a viable career path.
>>
>early 20s
Smoke a lot
Drink a lot
Fuck bitches a lot
Overachiever but started failing University because I started not caring at all
Depressed as fuck
Don't care about physical prowess, eat a lot of shit

>later 20s
Don't smoke, drink very little
Faithful to my gf
Started caring about University, finishing masters with very good grades (finishing late because of lost years, it sucks)
Happy most of the time
Lift and lead a active lifestyle while not being autistic with food
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.