[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on roids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ne7wqdVzJr1rx0gzxo1_500.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne7wqdVzJr1rx0gzxo1_500.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
Alright /fit/, I want you to redpill me on roids. I have been lifting for a long time and I think I wanna lose the N card.
If I decide to hop on low test anavar cruise, will there be any consequences for my health?

Personally I think am not "high test", always have been smaller than other kids, wirsts really small, no beard etc,, but somehow I have amazing chest and shoulder genetics....

I am not looking to become the roid monster, just the average fake natty instagram tier like.

What is the difference running high test or low test test? Does it matter? I mean if its bad for your health then why do doctors prescribe test therapies for people with low test.??
>>
>>37512246
>Consult scooby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY12oIHx4b4
>>
>>37512246
TRT is typically prescribed as 250-300mg/wk max.

AAS would look more like 500mg/wk(recommended beginner cycle)

Cycling is fucking retarded, Blast and Cruise or don't roid. Also, goodluck finding legit Anavar.
>>
1. Once you go on juice you're on juice forever if you want to keep your gains because once the roids are out of your system you lose most of the gains.

2. Cruise & Blast is the way to go if you go down the roid road.

3. There are quite a few health concerns depending on the type of roids you take and you should keep track of your blood levels. I suggest you to analyze your blood levels before using too so you have a good understanding how the roids affect your body. The usual side effects include but are not limited to; low HDL, high red blood cell count, estrogen problems etc.
>>
Roids fuck up your natural hormone levels:

>body produces X amount of test as an average
>you get test from an external source
>body no longer needs to produce as much test because there is already more than average
>as a result less test is produced
>hormonal balance is disturbed, which triggers a cascade of events and mess up other hormone production

Because many hormones rely on each others levels, roiders often have to take other drugs (aromatase inhibitors) to keep their hormone levels out of whack
>>
File: 1456804234386.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
1456804234386.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>37512246
>Redpill m-
>>
>>37512246
Running low test is only for people who are already low test, as you'll see a major difference, otherwise, it's a waste of time.

>>37512324
The only time you'll lose most of the gains, is if you're past your natty limit. A fair few people only use roids to get to their natty limit much faster.
>>
>>37512324
>The usual side effects include but are not limited to;
And of course the suppression of natural test production which can take years to recover after roiding even if you use a good PCT plan.
>>
>>37512296
lmao, ok sign emoji, crying emoji, 100 emoji.

wtf you talking about you soft cunt.

trt is AT MOST 150 per week, 300 is a beginner cycle, it will get you well above physio levels.
250 is a reasonable cruise, you could go as low as 200 (talking from experience here).

500 test beginner? wtf are you on?

>>37512246
>If I decide to hop on low test anavar cruise, will there be any consequences for my health?

you wil turn into a transexual.
what kind of moron does an anavar only cruise?
you have at least 2 months of learning before you even start to think about sterons.

>I am not looking to become the roid monster, just the average fake natty instagram tier like.

you have no idea wtf you talkinga bout.
to get to "average instagram faggot" you need several heavy cycles and stellar diet (or large amount of tren or dnp).

>What is the difference running high test or low test test? Does it matter? I mean if its bad for your health then why do doctors prescribe test therapies for people with low test.??

everything in the right amount you stupid underage faggot.
>>
>>37512345

Your natty test limit drops after using roids since the body is adapted not produce as much test after roiding, see >>37512337
>>
>>37512345
Not true. TRT doses cause Low Test people to peak at Supraphysiological for 2-3 days. Let's assume a healthy young man is around 600-900ng/dl, they will peak even higher.
>>
>>37512345
>The only time you'll lose most of the gains, is if you're past your natty limit.
I can guarantee you will lose quite a significant amount of gains even if you are a beginner.
>>
>>37512337

>>37512345

this is hwat I am looking for? Get to natty borderline juice faster....

Also about stoping the steroids?

How so many youtubers, lets' say Elliot, who used roids in past and etc have no health problems...
>>
>>37512393
A large amount of roiders cycle, which is basically using for several months, then not using at all.

I'm not gonna keep explaining though. There's a Fraud thread for a reason.
>>
>>37512368
Some people reccomend starting 300(that'd) be smart, but even r/steroids the /fraud/ pastebin, and other roid communities recommend 500mg Test-E for your first cycle. Doses up to 300mg/wk HAVE been used in TRT, please do some research before attempting to shitpost, cunt.
>>
>>37512368

I am not looking to become a model front page body.

I just want to get bigger thicker, roiders always have juicy forearms unlike low test with baby forearms...
>>
>>37512416
>ut even r/steroids the /fraud/ pastebin, and other roid communities recommend 500mg Test-E for your first cycle

you are basically agreeing with me and defending your previous mistake by citing worthless resources.
any brain equiipped and experienced roider will tell you that 500 for a beginner is wasteful and unnecesarily risky, doesnt matter fi you find 3 examples of idiots actually doing it.

>Doses up to 300mg/wk HAVE been used in TRT,
fuck off you are full of shit.

>>37512419
>roiders always have juicy forearms unlike low test with baby forearms...

you have NO idea of anything at all regarding this issue.
steroids are not magic, if you have bad genes you will get a bigger version of your shit body, dont fool yourself.
>>
>tumblr.jpg
>>
File: blahautism.jpg (71 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
blahautism.jpg
71 KB, 636x960
Cons:
1) Hair loss.
2) Gyno
3) Acne everywhere, including backne
4) Bloated, puffy moon face

And that's just cosmetic side effects. More serious cons include

5) Hypogonadism and infertility.
6) High blood pressure, which leads to
7) Heart disease; increased risk of stroke and heart attack
8) Kidney disease is another side effect of high blood pressure
9) Liver disease
10) Emotional instability--depression, rage, anxiety, etc.

Pros:
1) A temporary increase in strength
2) Maybe 15 lb of extra muscle. You might gain more but it's water weight and you'll look like shit anyway.

It's a complete fallacy that the average steroid user looks better or is much stronger than the average natty. Most steroid users have more in common with

these pathetic losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs

Another fallacy is that using steroids will put you on the level of the natty limit, or beyond. The average fraud has an FFMI of 23.5, which is well under the

projected natty limit of 25.0. The only cheating frauds who even look good are the ones who would have looked good anyway if they had stayed natty.

Lastly, bear in mind Jason Blaha is an admitted steroid user who has used multiple compounds along with HGH peptides for 20 years. Twenty years--the number

two followed by a zero--of taking steroids. To look like this.
>>
>>37514812
All those cons can be avoided. The only time you're going to get them is if you're full retard about it.
>>
>>37514843
>all the cons can be avoided

i bet that's what kimbo thought too...

really makes you think...
>>
>>37514865
he died from opiate overdose.

also kimbo is perfect example of a dumb neeeeegro so he probably went ham on the steroids without much thought too.
>>
>>37514865
>i bet that's what kimbo thought too...
This. Plus Greg Kovacs, Mike Matarazzo, Nasser El Sonbaty, Michael Clarke Duncan, et al. The list goes on for days, and those are just the high profile cases.
>>
>>37514812
Dont forget another huge con that it can turn you gay. I bet my house that both Matt Kroc and Bruce Jenner took a hell lot of PEDs, especially Testosterone, so their bodies produced tons of estrogen to balance out.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.