[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on leg press >hop off to get some water right quick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: trappy feet1.png (2 MB, 855x848) Image search: [Google]
trappy feet1.png
2 MB, 855x848
>on leg press

>hop off to get some water right quick

>this takes like 30 seconds

>turn around

>some cunt took the leg press, even though i specifically left my sweat on it to signal that it was in use

what would /fit/ do?

is it rude to ask her to move?

if it was a guy, i'd just tell him i was on the machine, and if he didn't move, i'd just stand there and stare at him until he was finished

i'd do the same thing to a girl but i'd just end up mumbling

>"i-i was.. you too"
>>
>"I left my sweat on it to signal"

Are you retarded. Half the gym leaves their sweat after they finish because they are lazy fucks. Invest in a small towel, when you go for water, leave it on the machine and people will 100% know its being used.
>>
>>37510643
i wasn't being serious, buddy

but we literally made eye contact while i was on the leg press and she was doing lunges

doesn't really matter, i got to do muh leg presses so whatever
>>
Why don't you have a water bottle so you don't have to waste time getting up? If you ever need to walk off for anything else water bottles are a good "Someone's using this" sign.
>>
>>37510746
because i dont want anyone to pee in it or spit in it while im not looking. i'd have to carry it around every where basically, defeating the purpose of leaving it on/near the equpment

thanks for the helpful post though
>>
>>37510676
you walked away from the leg press

gyms are crowded places and if you don't pounce on an open machine/bench/rack someone will take it first, she did the right thing.

leave an item like a towel or your phone on the seat so people know it's still being used.
>>
>>37510579
post her penis please?
>>
>>37510794
this, I really wanna see that dick
>>
>>37510779
Then use a towel or something small instead so you don't have such an autistic reason to shitpost
>>
>>37510779
autist detected
>>
>>37510779
>because i dont want anyone to pee in it or spit in it while im not looking
i think we're being taken on a ruse cruise
>>
>>37510794

>her
>>
The second you leave a piece of equipment unattended, it's fair game.

Fuck circuit workouts and people who dawdle.
>>
File: help me.jpg (268 KB, 550x813) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
268 KB, 550x813
>>37510810
>>37510794
i wish i could but i dont want to break her trust

>>37510829
ill just bully you until you leave the machine then you fucking MANLET

>>37510826
>>37510816
>>37510814

i hope you dont actually leave your water unsupervised when in public
>>
>>37510579
>not keeping your towel on the machine

that's what you get you filthy fuck
>>
>>37510849

>her

kill yourself my man
>>
>>37510849
>ill just bully you until you leave the machine then you fucking MANLET
so why didn't you just do that in the first place instead of whining here
>>
>>37510860
I told her i was on the machine and she moved

>>37510859
no, i love her
>>
>>37510857
This
>>
rused lol xD
>>
>>37512607
what a useless post

thanks for the bump
>>
>>37510579
is that trappychan?
>>
>>37513910
tits are too big
>>
>>37510579
>and if he didn't move, i'd just stand there and stare at him until he was finished
betamax
>>
>>37513929
post trappy-chan n00dz
>>
>>37510779
>i dont want anyone to pee in it or spit in it while im not looking

yikes.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.