[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mutant mass.jpg (38 KB, 377x450) Image search: [Google]
mutant mass.jpg
38 KB, 377x450
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK BROS

I ran by my local supp store today only to find THEY STOPPED FUCKING STOCKING THE 15LB BAG AND NOW I GOTTA GO WITH THIS FUCKING 6LB LITTLE BITCH ASS TUB THAT WON'T EVEN LAST ME 2 WEEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly though, aside from the obvious meme magic at work here powering my gains, this really was the best mass gainer I've found in term of how easily it mixes/taste/macro components/quality of ingredients

Most gainers just have loads of maltodex for a carb source, which those of you who ARE going to make it already know has a MASSIVE glycemic index rating, this shit had quality waxy maize, tons of BCAAs and glutamine... but I can't dish out money to buy extra shit at half the size.

What other gainers have you guys tried that you enjoyed?? Will anything ever take the place of the meme macros in my Mutant Mass?
>>
malto is good you fucking nerd
>>
>>37510274
I tried the Cookies and Cream Mutant Mass and it put me off so much, the only whey I've never finished.
>>
>>37510671
Its not much different than just drinking sugar. Fuck it tho, gotta get HUGE. We don't need our health, we're freaks!
>>
>>37510709
>buying any powder that isnt TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FLAVORED

its like you're not even trying

>>37510721
malto is sugar fgt
>>
>>37510274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyrKq-KSIBo

I had this yesterday, even used whole eggs, and it didn't make me want to kill myself.
>>
This was my first gainer, it gave decent results, bur my farts smelled like a rotting corpse. I once accidentaly let one slip in the classroom at the time and after a few seconds people literally started screaming "HOLY SHIT!" and leaving the room.
>tfw they never knew it was me
>>
do you drink this stuff with milk or water

and how much? what is the difference of just buying normal protein and just having 3 shakes of 600mL milk and 2 scoops instead of the gainer
>>
File: 1450101709676.jpg (347 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
1450101709676.jpg
347 KB, 487x536
>>37511810
kek
>>
>>37510274
I take ON mass gainer should I switch to mutant?
>>
>>37510274
Amazon bruh, you can buy 15lb bag all goddamn day long.
>>
>>37512318
nah, If you can get ON instead do it, it's better in almost every aspect. Also, mutant mass has a fuck ton of sugar, more than 2x serious mass
>>
i use this, 2 scoops in 3 cups of milk is 1640 calories and it tastes ok

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GIPJ0M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

anyone have better suggestion? thats the first mass gainer i ever bought, just started gaining this month.
>>
>>37513177
Rather than waste your money mix all this in a blender...

Whole Milk
A Banana
Natty Peanutbutter
Heavy Whipping Cream
Protein Powder
Ground Oats

Much MUCH cheaper, and you can experiment with recipes. I can still easily hit the 1200 calorie mark and it taste better than those mass gainers.
>>
File: HOWMANY.jpg (37 KB, 679x609) Image search: [Google]
HOWMANY.jpg
37 KB, 679x609
>>37513177

> 2 scoops
>>
mutant mass made me fat last year
>>
>>37513778
+ some spinach and kale and its perfect, you cant even tell the greens are there
>>
>>37511957
milk, what the fuck water?? what are you a fucking serial killer??

>>37512318
ON is good, but it doesnt have 300% of your daily recommended dosage of meme, you wanna make it??

>>37514159
this reminds me of the South Park when Cartman thinks just eating tons of mass gainer will make him a "beefcake"... he ended up like you.

Nah forreal tho guys, OP I just got off work, I'm gonna be snagging something tomorrow off Amazon, any suggestions bros??

Preferably something with a varied carb source and less sugar than MM plz n thx
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.