[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is micro dosing good for social gains? Does micro dosing fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 800x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 800x647
Is micro dosing good for social gains? Does micro dosing fuck with gains/roids?

Also, I recently got diagnosed with ADD and got Ritalin prescribed. Does Ritalin fuck with gains/roids as well?
>>
>>37507041
Stimulants are an appetite suppressant, if you can still make Cals then it won't fuck with your gains. Can't speak for the roids though
>>
>>37507041
microdosing is a meme, joe rogan and blackpigeon are full of shit anon
take a heroic dose or none at all
>>
>>37507137
explain why it's a meme son
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>37507137
>>37507196
sub threshold doses are just that
sub threshold

it doesnt really do much unless you take an actually psychoactive dose.

look up gwern LSD microdosing, his results found if anything, it actually inhibits cognition.

it's a powerful placebo is all. and that's not exactly bad desu.
>>
>>37507041
currently on microdoses of LSD

Im using eo3d, since I had no means to measure the amount of LSD on the blotter I dissolved in 90% ethanol (which was supposed to be around 150 mcg) I am using roughly around 20-30 mcg every dose now (started with 10, working up).

I can`t really say it does much, the effects I notice may aswell be placebo but here is what I feel like could be caused by the microdoses:

- I am much more emotionally movable, meaning my moods and emotions are more intense than usual and are easier to influence/change
- Music moves my emotions more
- When @ work or in the gym I get easier into "the zone", much like taking a pre-workout
- I prefer to be busy and outside, Im more active and more appreciative of nature

all in all it's very subtle and didnt change my behaviour and social skills much
>>
>>37507900
I'd be surprised if microdosing lsd or whatever else is purely placebo. I've cut tabs into smaller pieces a bunch of times (~20 times recreationally) and I've always noticed some kind of effect, whether enhanced cognition or emotion like the other guy said. Haven't noticed detrimental effect on gains though
>>
you junkies need to die
>>
>>37508226
Don't worry, anon. They will. Of heart attacks. Quite soon, as well.
>>
>>37508226
Said the man posting alongside others on a Malaysian basket-weaving forum
>>
>>37508226
Um junkies are doing heroin, not eating magic mushrooms. At least he is not getting drunk for social gains?
>>
>>37508207
>enhanced cognition
>perceived enhancement of cognition
ftfy
>>
>>37508207
What kind or dose are we talking?
and as the other guy said
>percieved
Run some sort of test as a marker of cognition, and blind which substance youre taking (so you dont know if youre taking LSD or just empty paper, I'll leave that to you to figure out how, protip: read gwern's trials)

Perception is not objective. Anecdotes often mean little, particularly from one person, and especially when it comes to drugs and placebo effects.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.