[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you build confidence bros? I've lost 30lbs and am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: doitforher.jpg (175 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
doitforher.jpg
175 KB, 690x388
How do you build confidence bros?

I've lost 30lbs and am starting to see some definition, but I've yet to experience any gains in my confidence... I'm still overly-quiet in social settings and afraid to go out of my comfort zone...
>>
>>37503644
Success doesn't give you confidence, anon, surviving through failure and defeat does.

This is because confidence is the absence of fear, and you can banish your fear only by confronting your inner demons over and over again.
>>
Getting fit does not mean your personality will improve. I got fit but I'm still a forever alone virgin with poor social skills who makes everyone around him in a 10 mile radius uncomfortable as fuck.

I don't work on improving my personality either because I'm angry, bitter and have stopped giving too many fucks so will just keep lifting until my autistic ass dies.

But if you want to be a confident and socially apt person, if you actively work on becoming one, you'll probably see some sort of change.
>>
>>37503644
Steroids
>>
File: EucIfYY.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
EucIfYY.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>37503697
>>
>>37503644
How short are you?
Not trying to be a dick but ive always beem a tremendous disgusting fat fuck qith a saving grave of being 6'3 and i have loads of confidence when it counts
>>
>>37504075
My fingees are so fat i cant even type properly
>>
>5'7
>can't dress for shit
>literally everyone is taller than me

no amount of lifting ( at least 5 years so far) can fix this

i can only imagine what tinytrip must feel like since he was like what? 5'3?
>>
>>37504075
6'0
>>
>>37504102
4'11 actually
>>
the second you learn to stop giving a fuck what others think of you is the second you gain confidence
>>
being confident doesn't mean you know you won't mess up

being confident means you don't give a shit if you mess up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.