[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever miss your care free days of being a fatty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: Funny-Fat-People-15.png (317 KB, 570x546) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Fat-People-15.png
317 KB, 570x546
Do you ever miss your care free days of being a fatty?
>>
>>37503145
fuck no, ill kill myself if i ever get fat again
>>
>>37503145
>implying i was ever a fatty
>>
>>37503145
Na it's not fun. And I can still eat like shit now but I just have to compensate for it later on and be much more careful.

Like now I'm cutting all the weight I gained in college, and before I went to college I cut all the weight from when I was a fat fuck.
>>
>>37503167
Care free days of Skelly then?
>>
>>37503145

nope, the feeling after eating healthy is much more rewarding than the feeling i get from eating excessive amounts of shitty food.
>>
File: 1461203656265.png (87 KB, 268x325) Image search: [Google]
1461203656265.png
87 KB, 268x325
>>37503145
I look back on those days with tremendous shame.
Fuck's sake, I even had a fat fetish.
Will always be disgusted with myself.
>>
>>37503200
i could see my ribs through my chest.
looking back it was really gross.
>>
>>37503145
I do in some ways. Mostly because I was fat to the point of it completely ruining my body. I didn't think about things like being with someone back then and now I dream of that, yet my body is too disgusting for me to feel comfortable with someone.
I'm still in the process of losing the weight, but I've slowed down a lot because of these thoughts.

I don't miss the food and anxiety just going out in public, I miss my ignorance.
>>
>>37503200
>implying i'm not still a skelly =(
fatties wouldn't understand the struggle.. getting out of skelly mode takes so much longer and is so much harder
>>
>>37503311
>eat more and lift
Hard.....
>>
>>37503311

recovering fatties have to get into semi-skelly mode before they can look decent again, then they have to deal with loose skin and stretch marks.

i'd say escaping fatty mode is harder and takes longer than escaping skelly mode.
>>
>>37503366
>what is recomp
Takes longer but is effective
>>
>>37503347
it's easier when you're not poor.
being a fatty is literally just self-control
>>
>>37503347
also skelly here

to gain weight you have to actively eat all the time. losing weight consists of NOT doing something. how is NOT doing something hard? it's literally the act of just sitting there not shoveling shit down your throat
>>
>>37503246
How do you get over a fat fetish? I have one and it makes me sick.
>>
>>37503145
The only thing I miss is cheesecake.
>>
>>37503347
building muscle is a much slower and harder process than losing fat
>>
>>37503451
Slower maybe, but harder? get the fuck outta here man, people tend to get fat because they have terrible relationship with food our just general psychology issues

The process of building muscle is just following a schedule & hitting your protein goals.
>>
>>37503476
>people tend to get fat because they have no self control
ftfy
>>
>>37503496
Of course, but that is a psychological issue. For whatever reason, bad parenting or an unhealthy environment ect, they now have terrible self-control and no will-power.

Generally speaking, the mental reconditioning & general struggle it takes for someone, who is 20+ lbs overweight, has to under-take to lose weight AND keep it off is a completely different game than someone staying motivated to hit the gym 3 days a week.
>>
>>37503476
i don't mean harder as in having the will power, i mean you have to train hard enough to tear the muscle down and eat enough protein to repair it and you put on so little muscle and its slow
for fat you just have to eat in a deficit, you don't even have to lift and hit all your body parts and stuff
>>
>>37503567
ah yeah okay I agree with that completely

you can lose weight by just watching what you eat
>>
>>37503417
Nofap, reconditioning, and taking mental inventory to sort out what made you develop the fetish in the first place.
There will be relapses and frustration but take a structured approach just like you would your fitness goals and be open to actually forgiving yourself, it's taken me a while to realize the power of that, really goes a long way.
>>
>>37503398
Are you pretending that hunger doesn't exist?
>>
>>37503677
better than constantly feeling full/brink of vomiting to reach my TDEE
>>
>>37503145
I don't identify with that person anymore, I lost 120lbs

>>37503395
>>37503311
I guess it's hard to change eating habits from both sides of eating disorders. At least once you build muscle you look good and don't need loose skin removed.
>>
>>37503544
>MUH CONDISHUNS
whatever fatty
>>
>>37503677
"hunger" is just your body reacting to you not spoiling it with food all day
>>
>>37503145
considering I wasn't in any way carefree, no. I drank myself to sleep 4 nights a week and was in a horrible marriage. I wasn't even that fat, but as soon as we split, I essentially stopped drinking overnight and 35 pounds basically melted off me without me even thinking about it.
>>
>>37503825
I guess you're disagreeing? I mean if you're down to disprove years of psychological science, go ahead and produce a study proving self-control isn't a byproduct of your upbringing/environment.

You act like I'm defending fat people or saying people should go easy on them, no I don't really care-- but they're fucked up mentally more than they are physically.
>>
>>37503155
this desu senpai
>>
>>37503145
I was never a fatty.
>>
>>37503145
A little. Being lean and strong is much better, but I used to eat a large Dominoes meat supreme slathered in BBQ sauce and enjoy it. Nowadays if I have a slice of pizza I find it repulsive. Don't even get me started on sugar.
>>
I do kinda miss the tons of really shitty food I would eat.
I started hitting my university gym everyday this semester and decided to get serious about getting lean, since I want to try for my state's highway patrol when I graduate.
I was perma bulked from years of powerlifting and I knew I was fairly overweight but I didn't realize exactly how many extra pounds I was carrying since it was hard to measure on that body type. I've dropped 60 pounds and counting and I've been able to put on a ton of lean mass, looking pretty great but my gut is being stubborn and I carry fat there anyway with my body type. I'm eating better but still not clean or anything, just in huge deficit.
>>
>>37503145
I've been on this cut for a month now.. Seriously thinking about just taking fucking DNP at this point and drop this last 50 pounds quicker..
>>
>>37503825
Well what the fuck is it then you dumb ass? how about you remove the ego and character mask when your at it?
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 500x390
>>37503145
>visible armpit stains after only minor activity
>cant function if above 18 degrees celcius
>rash and pussy wounds between lega because of constany grinding
>holes in jeans because of above
>often make whole group miss train or bus because cannot run fast
>panic attacks in crowded, hot places
>stool so messy and bad it literally takes half a paper roll and 3 flushes to wipe clean
>all the while sweating even more
>girls are literally disgusted by your very existence

Yeah I really miss those carefree days
>>
As a skinny fat, I feel the pain on both sides

I can't stomach what the recommended amount of protein is, it's basically a waiting game for when I feel empty enough to eat again, and fiber is M A N D A T O R Y unless I want to rip my asshole a new one

And also losing weight, basically one heavy meal and a smoothie and that's it for the whole day, I starve in the morning and at night

I can say losing weight is absolutely more uncomfortable, it's definitely doable if you keep yourself busy because the hunger takes lower priority but man at night you WILL feel it. Bulking honestly is solvable by eating smart, plan your meals accordingly and make smoothies LARGE and IN CHARGE, alot easier to take your time on a jug of calories than staring at a mountain of food on your plate
>>
>>37504631
good luck, buddy
>>
I still miss eating what I want and when I want but everything else is so much better now, that it's a no brainer.

There is no food that tastes as good as being fit feels.
>>
File: 1463328414298s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463328414298s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
> Be me
> BMI of 30
> Blue-pilled and fat, happy, engaged to GF of 7 years
> Everyone teases me about my weight
> Even my own dad rips into me for being a fatty
> Get angry
> Find /pol
> Get angry
> Get red-pilled
> Get more angry at everyone and everything
> Start working out in blind rage self-loathing and hatred
> Go from 104kg to 84kg, body fat from 30% to 18%
> Fiancee breaks up with me because all I do its work out and talk about Trump

Now I am relatively fit, but fucking miserable, angry at life and lonely every day. On top of that, I have severe body dysmorphia problems and always feel like a fat piece of shit.

Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>37507312
Maybe you should relax. I used to get real worked up over politics. Gotta let it go. Nothing you can do about it except vote.
>>
>>37507498
Thanks anon. It was just like a perfect storm of events that unfolded. I just feel more nihilistic now more than anything else.

I browse fit to try and motivate myself to keep going. Hearing other anons say we're gonna make it is somehow therapeutic
>>
>>37507312
Stop going to /pol/. It isn't "red-pilled" its lonely freak shows with diseased minds. You can be right-wing/conservative without being a hateful psychopath. Get your shit together.
>>
>>37507312
>> Fiancee breaks up with me because all I do its work out and talk about Trump

Lold
>>
>>37507312
that's pretty great, /pol/ would love that shit. i genuinly laughed.
>>
>>37503145
I wouldn't say that I'm an alcoholic or anything of the sort but I miss my 2-4 ciders over the course of a week over anything else. I could make it fit my macros but then I'd much rather fill up on something more enjoyable than a glass of sweet calories.
>>
>>37507312
Get this man a coat!
>>
>>37507655
I still like a good stout now and then.
>>
File: just.png (16 KB, 656x94) Image search: [Google]
just.png
16 KB, 656x94
>>37507619
>>37507654

Proof, I guess
>>
>>37503145
I'm kind of jelly of bear guts, desu. I never was over 15%bf, but if I had bear gut I would flaunt it in the summer and massage it with oil in public. Still, I know it's a one way road most likely, so I'm not gonna ruin myself for a moment of massaging bear gut with oil pleasure.
>>
>>37507545
You go from one extreme to another. Chill out, dude. Trump 2016, but don't say that in public.
>>
>>37507706
Wtf
>>
>>37507764
I meant beer of course. Tho having a bear gut sounds as fun.
>>
>>37507822
That was one of her last emails to me before we broke up.

>justfuckmyshitup.jpg
>>
>>37507852
Hang in there pol Bro she was probably not worth it just get more fit and join get some team hobby's to meet people dont be such a downer we all make it sometime
>>
>>37507706
did you really talk about Trump and Nazis to your fiance?
>>
>>37507897
Lol wtf happened to my post
>>
File: beforeandafter.jpg (224 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafter.jpg
224 KB, 1200x600
>>37507897
>>37507903
>>37507796

More proof, I guess

So this is weight loss of 20kg and also 65kg (fiancee). I know, I still have a way to go goal body wise, but progress is progress.
>>
>>37507312
HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU ME?
>>
>>37508097
You made the right choice bro.
>>
>>37508215
MAYBE? Let's post our IPs on 3. 1...2...
>>
>>37503145
Naw man, went from 220 fatty at 17 to 150 pound hungry skelly at 18. I'm 180 and fine right now. Being fat isn't necessarily about self control, it's about ignorance. WHen you grow up eating a lot with your parents not giviing a shit, and when you try to lose weight, there's too much information out there, a lot of it being memes like not eating after 6pm.
Looked through a lot of fitnes stuff, learned about calorie tracking, rode my bike, then did SS.
Much better quality of life being fit, then a fatty. But I don't hate fatties, I wish I could help but my advice probably seems like all the other bullshit or undesirable then, "Lose 30 pounds in a month using this secret method"
>>
>>37507897
pol pls go
>>
Not really, I still eat good food, just in moderation. And because I eat it in moderation, it tastes more delicious because it's special.

I just don't eat the fast convenience food that I didn't like that much in the first place.
>>
No I don't miss it. I always seem to leave skid marks on my boxers when I was fat.

I've been skid free since 06.
>>
>>37503145
>>37503167
>>37503200
i wasnt skelly so much, but skinnyfat, risking fatness if i kept up my eating habits.
>>
>>37503145
No i had to convince myself but the puss i worth it
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>37503200
I always had the best body within my social group. Even when I was in primary school I was ottermode since I played ton of sports every single day. I could do 50 strict pushups anytime. So no, I dont miss being either skelly or fatty, I was always alpha.
>>
>>37503145
All the time, bruh. Sometimes I wonder if I'd rather hate myself but keep working making sick gains with hope or hate myself while having a good time doing so
>>
>>37503145

I was never fat and have always been in good shape.

My dad wouldve kicked my ass if I didnt stay in top notch physical condition because he was a good dad who wouldnt let his son become a fat ass.

I'm gonna pass that on to my children.
>>
File: 1459398811300.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1459398811300.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>37503145
>that pic

sweet summer child
>>
>>37503311
Oh fuck off, try making any fucking gains while attempting to cut for an entire year straight on less than 2k calories
>>
At my fattest I was shutting myself in a house alone playing skyrim for eighteen hours a day, drinking nothing but mango lemonade and whiskey and eating nothing but premade grocery store sandwiches because I was too lazy/depressed to even make a meal for myself. No friends, no gf, no job/school, no life, no purpose, just a desk and a pc and skyrim.

Of fucking course I miss it. I miss it every single day. These people all suck and fuck my life up and I don't want any of this expensive trash I'm working to pay for. I just want to be adventuring, and one single companion who will have my back and do things I ask them to.
>>
>>37503733
You fell for the clean = healthy bulk. Eat 300g chicken and chicken everyday; then, drink sodas/frappucinos make greasy burgers/get some pizza dough and fill it with cheese and peperoni and top it off with some ice cream until you hit your calories.
Voilà faggót
>>
>>37512389
Are you 15 or some thing and never played videogames before skyrim? Or are you just that sad of a sack of shit that you could find so much pleasure out of such a soulless shitty game.

Just go back to that life man.
>>
>>37507706
Well there's a red pill for you: if you want to convince someone to support something she considers literally evil, you don't confront, you coerce
>>
>>37507904
Fuck yo post! Fat Nazis Matter!
>>
>>37512389
Wtf how did you make money and live
>>
File: 1344852737584.jpg (21 KB, 251x218) Image search: [Google]
1344852737584.jpg
21 KB, 251x218
>tfw I made it but now I got fat again
>>
>>37503246
>>
>>37503145
I did not exist before the age of 20. I just can't stand photos of me.
>>
>>37503246
>>37512835
lmao
>>
>>37512824
>I made it, got fat and made it again
Do it again, faggot.
>>
>>37503311
If you're overweight you have to lose fat then gain muscle. If you're underweight you just have to gain muscle.

How the fuck is it 'harder' to skip a step?
>>
I lost 100 lbs and I didnt miss being so fat, then I accidently gained 145lbs so I had to lose it again. I lost it, but I accidently gained it all back again and realised I hated it. So now im losing it again.
>>
>being degenerate ever
>>
>>37512983
m8 eating enough to gain muscle when you're use to eating ~1.5k calories for a very long time is as hard as eating <2k calories to lose fat when you've been eating 3k+ for a very long time
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.