[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into Sage Northcutt mode /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 590x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 590x400
How do I into Sage Northcutt mode /fit/?
>>
>praise jesus 3 x 10
>put highlights in your hair 4 x 12
>front flip for no reason 2 x 8
>overly-large smile 5 x 6
>>
>>37502422

Focus front squats and martial arts.
After that, do footwork drills, chin ups, some bench press, and core work.

His delts and back are under-developed for my tastes, but he's a pretty fit dude.
I wonder how efficient his training is to his sport.

I wonder what exercise has the best carry-over for punch strength (other than just punching).

A planche?
Bench press?
Kettle swings?
Dumbbell The Press?
>>
>>37502560
Lmao u forgot a needle full of creatine in the ass twice a week
>>
>>37502560

Punches have little do with chest strength and a lot more to do with core strength. Well at least if you throw them right.
>>
hi. my friends did karate with sage as a kid and competed in the same circuit. apparently he's had abs since like 10 because his dad feeds him broccoli and chicken and other /fit/ foods since he was young. karate parents are evidently pretty obsessive about their kids winning

so yeah basically read the sticky
>>
>>37502602
I know that torsion/fulcrum is important (hence the mention of kettle swings), but I'm curious what else there is.

>>37502586
Since he's getting paid to compete I don't doubt that he's not natty, but I'm curious of the extent. His physique isn't particularly impressive (in this photo)
>>
>>37502586
Can I use the stuff they sell at Walmart and how do I into it
>>
>>37502648
I read once that lat strength is the best correlation to punch strength
>>
>>37502648
Its all based on genetics really, you could have the best cycle and still look meh (ie: boston loyd)

>>37502656
Yeah just get the powder, mix with tapwater, a little clumpage is okay who cares, and just push it in

You wanna get big right, whateverittakes CMON
>>
>>37502422
1. pump steroids up your ass
2. get beat up by some pudgy can
>>
>>37502422
Sage isnt actually that good. He's just white, blonde, handsome (as far as fighters go) and got that calvin klein look which makes him marketable
>>
He juices first of all and second his father probably started him on the jooce at 17
>>
>>37502422
Trane UFC.
>>
SS+Cell-Tech
>>
>>37502648
Post yourself if you think hes unimpressive

Also, if you want to keep weight class and still roid, you just dont eat enough to gain weight
>>
>>37503399
You don't have to be more fit than someone to have a grasp of aesthetics.

Also, I get that he's limited by weight class-hence the concentration of mass in his legs
>>
File: natty.png (407 KB, 451x589) Image search: [Google]
natty.png
407 KB, 451x589
considering this is his dad, its safe to say hes probably been dosing him with test since he was a youngster
>>
Kek
>>
thread is dead but he goes to my gym in cinco ranch, texas. He is a really nice guy, always willing to stop his workout to talk to fans and is actually enthusiastic about it. Saw him bench 2 plate for 3 reps and he brings his brothers (i think they are his brothers) to workout too. Never seen him deadlift or squat in person.

He's a good lad, hope he does well with his future fights.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.