[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I remember when you were chubby Anon, you've come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: warFUCK.png (25 KB, 802x759) Image search: [Google]
warFUCK.png
25 KB, 802x759
>"I remember when you were chubby Anon, you've come a long way and I'm proud"
Why are compliments still the worst thing ever??
>>
Okay, boss.
>>
>>37502026

because compliments make you feel like you are still trying to live up to other people's perceptions of you. When they say shit like good job you feel as if they still have power over you or that they assume you are trying to live up to their expectations.
>>
>>37502026
Because while you've tasted success, you've yet to taste true crushing failure. And I don't mean the "hurr I've never had any friends" failure, I mean the have it all then lose everything and then move back home with your parents level of failure.

Once you haul your sorry ass through surviving that level of failure, you'll come around to being able to take compliments with social grace.
>>
>>37502052
That makes hell of a lot of sense, Anon
>>
>>37502026

I love it when people notice my hard work, i don't really care for compliments about things i have no control over like my thick head of hair or my height.
>>
>>37502052

You probably would not feel the same way if they asked you for advice.

By asking for advice they acknowledge, on some level, that you are their superior in a certain area. That you have the knowledge, skill, or ability that they do not.
>>
>>37502026
saw a slut for 2 weeks before i realised she had major self esteem issues.

best part about her was a constant fuckign feed of compliments:

>you look like a greek god
>you have the back of a marble statue
>I love your arms, they're so muscley
>Your smile is fucking amazing
>You make me feel good about myself, purely because of how good looking you are
>your green eyes are beautiful. i hope thats not weird calling a guy beautiful tehe
>you have honestly the most masculine face i've ever seen..

sadly she was super insecure and i couldn't handle it.
>>
>>37502026
I like the ego boost I'm getting from people complimenting my body change.
One of my friends is a solid 7 girl that I hadn't seen since 25 pounds ago, and when we saw each other at the grocery store she ran up to me and put a hand on my stomach and the other on the small of my back and started complimenting me on the weight I'd lost. Felt good man, she got some big ass tiddies and round ass
>>
>people say im too big and look fat or intimidating

fuck you
>>
>>37502052
Pretty much.
>>
>>37502026

You get uncomfortable because you have self-esteem issues and compliments contradict the perception you have of yourself.
>>
>>37502202
yup
>>
>>37502026
because these people met you when you were fat so that's what sticks

the solution is to meet new friends
>>
>>37502100
get on that breh
>>
>>37502076
>not making her do all the kinky stuff you can think of first
>>
>>37502076
Post HEIGHT FRAME FACE or fug off
>>
>>37502347
Man I want to, but she has a fiance. Actually heres a little story. Last year she and her fiance (boyfriend at the time) were considering breaking up. During that time we started talking and she ended up sending me some nudes. On a monday we made plans to hang out on the weekend, but in the meantime her fiance makes this tearful apology and promises to stop drinking so they get back together and she cancels our plans. So that was that, or so I thought...
Since I saw her a month ago shes been snapchatting me pictures of herself in a sports-bra saying stuff like "I decided to start running and working out too!", and THEN like a week ago she texts me that her fiance started drinking again and they haven't had sex in three months. So my way in is right there though I think it might turn into a drama filled shit show. On the other hand I DO want her to smother me with her tits
>>
>>37502470
I'd say go for it. Just off what you wrote tells me that that relationship is going down the sinker (tearful apologies of swearing that you'll change never work first of all, and the engagement is the last ditch attempt to seem serious and committed).

Top it off, it's not like you see all the time exactly, right? So if there is drama that comes from it, that distance will buffer you from most if not all of it.

Fuck her, dude. Fuck her good, fuck her hard.
>>
>>37502026
they're not. you just arent where you want to be yet. accept the fact that your fitness is an unending journey and be proud of what you've accomplished.
>>
>>37502789
ding ding
>>
>>37502470
>On the other hand I DO want her to smother me with her tits
>Felt good man, she got some big ass tiddies and round ass

Your path is clear.
Strike without hesitation, and you will be rewarded.
>>
>>37502026
Don't know about you, but I used to get alot of fake compliments in middle and high school. I know they're real now but years of mental conditioning is a little hard to just switch off. Getting there though.
>>
>>37502026
Does anybody even play with that frame? Valkyr with 1500 armor master race.
>>
>>37502026
I personally enjoy them, but I can see where you might be coming from. It's just reassuring to me that I am making good progress and people really notice that.
>>
>>37502076
You had the green light for all the butt stuff you ever wanted AND YOU DIDNT TAKE IT
>>
File: VR.jpg (77 KB, 603x723) Image search: [Google]
VR.jpg
77 KB, 603x723
>>37502076
>Not putting your cock in her butt and making her cry
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.