[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it's prom night and everyone is having the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: qmIdkr1.jpg (72 KB, 1052x654) Image search: [Google]
qmIdkr1.jpg
72 KB, 1052x654
>tfw it's prom night and everyone is having the time of their life
>got high and lifted instead
>eating salmon and watching all the snap stories
>tfw your oneitis is getting fugged at the after party rn.

Can't lift away the autism
>>
>>37501596
>he's in high school
LMAOing at ur life
>>
>>37501605
So were you
>>
>>37501612
Sure was, but I was also sure as not on a Cantonese goat herding forum on prom night, complaining about being a cuck
>>
>>37501596
>got high
>lifted
?
>>
>>37501612
no you
>>
>>37501662
This. Should have stopped being a faggot and went.

No regrets though bro, you can still make it. After you have fininished high school is the best time to make your social and physical gains.
>>
File: 2016-06-09 19.35.35.png (558 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-09 19.35.35.png
558 KB, 1080x1920
>>37501596
>>
>>37501596
kek i remember my prom. almost became a sex offender lol
>>
>>37501596

Proms for losers.

Me and my high school sweet heart went to my place since my parents werent home and drank a 6 pack together, smoked a couple pipes, and had some great sex.

We didnt have to dress up, pretend like we know how to dance, or hang out at some after party.

We got straight to the point. That and we've been fucking for 2 years before that night so it asnt like some American pie movie where everyone is a virgin until that night.

Nothing special about it.
>>
>>37501596
Don't worry man, the majority of them at the peak of their lives while you are building a great base and learning a lot about nutrition and fitness. They will struggle with looking good/being healthy the rest of their lives while you will shredded and surpass them in every way. Keep your head up and live YOUR life.
>>
You're not missing out don't worry. I went to mine and it was whatever, had gf at time but I could have been single and it would have been the same chit. In a few years you'll look back and just lol at high school granted you do something with you life.

Just get the gainz and forget this oneitis bs and get higher quality grills
>>
>>37501596
>not going to an after party
just walk down the god damn street
there's one going on
There's always at least a couple
Unless you're autismo, they're not gonna say no to a muscle bound guy wanting to crash
>>
Is this autism advice thread?

>dated girl for a month, ended bad because I wanted something serious and she didn't
>the next 6 months were an ego fight between her and I
>sometimes we made out, sometimes we hated each other
>last week my little brother fucked one of her best friends
>in a party, we talk about it and she tells me that I should be more like him (in the sense of fucking women and not wanting anything serious)
>later in the night I lead her to a corner and made out like crazy
>haven't talk to her since then

I mean, I'm pretty sure she told me to be friends with benefits, but I don't know what to say to her. I'm worried that, like before, she thinks I'm getting too attached and ignore me completely
>>
>>37501851
wtf story now
>>
That's pretty fucking lame hombre, but I can sympathize as I was lame as shit in high school too. Just remember, you can shed your autism. Don't let this board think you're doomed to a life of awkwardness, start making steps to come out of your shell.
>>
>>37502317
just fugg her
>>
>>37502317
You should probably blow her off a least once, big time, to give her the right idea. If it's hard for you to do this, maybe you do need some distance from her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.