[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mewing general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mikemew.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mikemew.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>ctrl+v
>no /mewing/ general

What the fuck /fit/

>What is mewing?
It's the exercise of having your mouth closed, teeth together and tongue on the roof of your mouth

>Does it work?
Yes, absolutely, some have a more malleable bone structure and will see faster results, but it does work.

>What do I do?
There are two simple things you have to do.
1. Chew hard gum.
2. Perform a simple exercise.
I will explain each in detail below:

>Chewing gum.
This process strengthens your facial muscles, allowing them to be more accentuated, reducing the pudgy look, and giving a more "indented" and concave look, adding more definition while also improving dental structure and health.
Like dogs and other animals, we were meant to constantly chew to strengthen our jaws and biting strength.

Traditional gum is full of sugar and incredibly soft, made for weak people.
This is /fit/, we don't chew pussy gum.

>Tongue exercise.
This is the most important part and perform this exercise whenever you're not chewing gum.
What you have to do is align your front row of teeth so they're parallel top to bottom, use a mirror, close your mouth and keep it relaxed, do not grind them.
Then using as much area as you can of your tongue, apply pressure on the roof of your mouth.
If it gets slightly uncomfortable, you're doing good.
What you should feel, and the only way you know its working is if you feel place your fingers underneath your jaw and feel a hardening and flexing motion happening.

This flexing motion is what is used to push your jaw forward over time, and to give it more definition, fixing any under-bite and aligning things properly.

This will take time, do not give up.

Mewing 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k&ab_channel=Orthotropics

Dr. Mew's full lecture on face aesthetics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8&ab_channel=21Studios
>>
recommend me a good gum for this that isn't super sugary and will fuck up my teeth
>>
>>37500550
bump for interest in this generally
>>
so I have an overbite

are you supposed to have your front teeth so that they form a seamless "wall" or should you just let them rest naturally with that overbite?
>>
I'm afraid to move anything around because I had braces and my teeth are pretty much perfect
>>
>>37500550
This is the one I'm using.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005GR1WO0?fp=1&pc_redir=T1
>inb4 shill
>>
>>37500550

5 gum is sugar free and bretty gud
>>
>>37501650
hows that shit taste homie

i hear it's not supposed to have a taste, but it must have something. i'm imagining the taste of a piece of gum you've been chewing for like an hour or so that's lost all it's flavor. that i'd be ok with.
>>
>>37501607
this is what im wondering too
>>
>>37501650
>>37502189
I chew this as well. You prediction for the taste is spot on.

After chewing one piece for a while, once it gets softer, simply put it in cold water for a couple seconds and it will harden up again.

It's pretty expensive but since one piece can last a day if you're determined to make it past, I'd say it's worth it.
>>
>>37500459
This needs to be updated with hard gum suggestions and more specific explanation of teeth positioning.

For those wondering Falim brand Turkish gum or any mastic gum on Amazon is good
>>
Anyone know who this faggot is. Ton of videos, with him talking. Channel has maybe 5 comments.

Channel starts with this video

https://youtu.be/gJLhZy08piw
>>
>>37502189
it tastes funny. not bad, but not good. you get used to it
>>
>>37502623
fucking kek how nonchalantly he begins his videos with "hey guys, masterfaggot here.."
>>
>>37502739
Hes gotta be from 4chan
>>
File: 51vtxmYtWYL._SY355_.jpg (18 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51vtxmYtWYL._SY355_.jpg
18 KB, 355x355
>>37500550
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.