[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I on the right track?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 750x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 750x311
So I've gone hard on it today. I'm 18, 6'1 and 198 lbs. I want to get down to 180 or so, and some of that to be muscle.

Do these estimates seem good? Should I do this every day?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 750x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 750x793
>>37499842
>>
>>37499842
>832 calories of excercise
Bullshit. What did you do?
>>
>>37499845
You srsly need more protein m8. My macros are at 50% protein.
>>
>>37499842
It is not impossible, but it is highly unlikely, that you did 832 calories worth of exercise today (because MFP has absurd estimates). Eat what you want and enter what you want but a scale will clear up any weirdness you might experience about how fast you lose weight.
>>
>>37499865
Biking for an hour burns ~400 so if he biked for two hrs i believe it. I used to cycle for almost 4 hrs a day.
>>
>>37499877
Even that will depend greatly on your TDEE in general. That 400 of yours will vary drastically from a flabby guy that never exercises to a professional racer.
>>
>>37499865
>>37499868
>>37499874
>>37499877
I walked three times today, I didn't keep track of the miles unfortunately. I'm using my phone and it supposedly can track steps, that's the only reason I believed it. What's a more accurate estimate, 500?

Thanks for the tip on protein Anon, I'll try to get some more in
>>
>>37499845

Looks good, anon.

Don't listen to these Protein-know-it-all fuckers who really don't know anything about protein except what they've read here.
>>
A 10k run would burn that much. Biggest mistake people do is not weighing food and underestimating servings.
>>
>>37499934
You burn about 100 cals per mile from walking.
Idk if you walked 8 miles or not but you should always underestimate the amount you burn and overestimate the amount you consume if you're trying to cut.
>>
>>37499934
I was doing some very similar stuff to that when I was first starting. And walking is definitely a good start and certainly better than nothing - so keep at it.

Eventually I decided that as long as I was 300 under my TDEE I was going to be okay, and then stopped counting those extra calories from exercise that I supposedly allowed me extra food (even if I really did exercise 200-400 of them in a day).
>>
I wouldn't calculate exercise calories. Just stick to your hard goal.
>>
>>37500060
>Goal of 1800
>Run for 30 min, 300 calorie deficit on top of your 1800
>Don't make up for it
>Bye bye muscles
>>
Teens shouldn't cut you're still growing faggot eat 3k calories a day and lift you dope
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.